Learning Macedonian

I am American living in Kumanovo. I am having difficulty in learning Macedonian and I need a structured learning plan. I am fluent in English and I am a certified English as a Foreign Language instructor.

If you are a good language instructor or know of one and am interested in teaching me, I'd like to discuss the details. I prefer classroom or one-on-one. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

I know a great macedonian language teacher from Skopje. Who is a young and very focused individual. He has taught other foreigners english before.

This might be a bit of an inconvenience since you are from Kumanovo, which is like a 35 min drive from Skopje or close to an hour by bus.

But if you are interested PM me and I'll contact him to ask him if he is interested and if you two are willing to work something out.

I am an Englishman living in Skopje and I share your challenge.  I am finding it very difficult indeed and have come to the conclusion that structured learning is the only way I will ever get proficient.

Good luck.

Hello,

I think I can help you. I don't know what kind of methods have you used but you need someone who knows both grammars good and is fluent in English.
I'm studying English to Macedonian interpretation and I have lived in USA for several months. I have experience in working with foreigners and I live in Skopje so maybe I can be of help to you.

If you're interested PM me!
Greetings.