Iqama Renewal (SR 2400 for Labour Card)

Iqama renu korne ke liye Kesa mey moktab amal ka paysa check kor sakti hay Internet pe...zurur muze bataye..or abi moktab amal ka kitna paysa lagti hey merako bataye. ..

Mohibul
As this is an Anglophone forum can you please post in English so that we can understand your post and perhaps offer advice or assistance. Thank you.

how to pey moktob amel fee online

My iqama eixpeyer 1433/9/3  2255318814 now this rnew how much .sed you ok

Bangladeshi iqama transfer available nows

Dear sir,
iam vamsi and working in riyadh from sep1st 2013, till now i didnt get my iqamma , as my company HR people are saying it will take some more time it is common in KSA like that . can any one guide me how to check either iqamaa was issued or not with the following details like passport number, visa no

how to check either documents were submitted for iqamaa ?

vamsipenu wrote:

Dear sir,
iam vamsi and working in riyadh from sep1st 2013, till now i didnt get my iqamma , as my company HR people are saying it will take some more time it is common in KSA like that . can any one guide me how to check either iqamaa was issued or not with the following details like passport number, visa no

how to check either documents were submitted for iqamaa ?

Go to MOL site and put in your entry visa number. This is hard to know for a new comer, so your chances are better if you go to any general service office and give them your details and they can check and update you.

Hi i'm new working here in saudi almost 10 months. Just ask a few question.. Because i'm planning to go back to my country and not to finish my 2yrs contract because of some personal reasons.. Where can i ask for help because my employer now don't want to talk to us because now he's selling his business together with us.. I want also to go back to my country because all of his promises to us including increase to our salary are not made..  He said that if we leave the kingdom and not finish the contract we will pay almost 6000sr  for the iqama and tha contract.. Just want also to know that it's is fair that we pay 6000sr because our salary is only 1200sr/mo.

Thanks

Iqama renewal is usually the companies expense. However, if they told you from the beginning you will pay it and you agreed that's life. The price went up and us sure to rise more in the coming years.

:|

Hello sumon20 welcome to Expat.com

Could we be of any help to you?

Regards

Kenjee

how to pay labor card amount 2400+100 sar can anybody tell me?

Your company pays all Iqama fees! If not you have a lame company and should return home.

My iqama no *** how fees maktab amail

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post personal details on the forum

check maktabe amal

Can anyone send me the  location or address of Jeddah labour ministry office......plzzzzzzzzzz

https://www.google.com.tr/maps/place/Th … 39.2282439

This is the location of Jeddah Ministry of Labour.
#Asraful Mollah

Regards