Reason to love monday, anyone?

We all love weekends!
bar hoppings,clubs,dinner with friends, and lovely families,etc.

But when it comes to the edge.. and have to face Monday.. would u all be like this?
-->:|:unsure:(:/ and so whatever sad emoticons unavailable here LOL

That I think would be a good thing to sum up positive energy from  members in the forum to shout the least one good reason why we should Love Monday!

well Mine would be..

- another day bugging my Boss ( yea he's a nice one..we can do lots of jokes
   with him, me and team :)
- another day spend my working hour browse unimportant things on net 
  (sometimes, I hope my boss not in this forum :p)

I'd love to hear from you guys, I love Monday for...

let's share ^^

Dear Cory,
what if sunday is the starting day of the week, do we still have to love it as we should love monday??!!

Nadji,
of course we would love it more than Monday LOL, if sunday is the starter,, "I hate Monday" would vanished.. LOL

I love Monday because once it has gone, the week can only get better and I am already a day closer to the weekend :P

I love Monday like every other day. There's no reason to hate it :D

positive mind! love itu Luke :)

lukereg wrote:

I love Monday because once it has gone, the week can only get better and I am already a day closer to the weekend :P

ahahah I bet you do! :P

Sophie Fisher wrote:

I love Monday like every other day. There's no reason to hate it :D

coz my work is less than the other days ..

I used to like Mondays because I could watch everybody else dragging themselves to work where as I managed to negotiate a contract with only three days a week work. Now I have a client on Monday mornings as well so am part of the pack :(

I hate Mondays! :lol:

naa seriously. It's all about attitude and routine. If you don't sleep too late on the weekend. Enjoy the mornings and enjoy what you do, Mondays can be great.

Monday is the fresh day