Taxi Driver Cost

I'm travelling to Delhi in December with a TV crew. We are paying a taxi driver to appear on our show for a fee, but we are also paying him to be our secondary driver for 10 days.  Minimal travel - all within the city. He'll mostly be waiting around for us. I'm wondering what is a reasonable rate for a taxi driver - late 20s - who speaks excellent English per day - keeping in mind we'll pay him 10 consecutive days?  I'm getting conflicting information.
thanks.

Dear , Derek Miller, I think he would probably charge you above 1000 Indian National Rupees a day, coz you said he will speak English as well...but i think it would be more then that like around 1500-2000 INR a day or some 1 or 2 rupees more..but not more then that,if hes asking you for more money then that means hes a thug idiot.. You suppose to come first and investigate on that...lol... I think that much amount is pretty cool for an experience driver....good luck! Hey, if you need an experienced assistant or guide i m always here to help, inbox me when you come!Have fun!
- Keanu ;)

Thanks Keanu.

Alright,Miller!

I agree with Keanu...

keanu wrote:

Dear , Derek Miller, I think he would probably charge you above 1000 Indian National Rupees a day, coz you said he will speak English as well...but i think it would be more then that like around 1500-2000 INR a day or some 1 or 2 rupees more..but not more then that,if hes asking you for more money then that means hes a thug idiot.. You suppose to come first and investigate on that...lol... I think that much amount is pretty cool for an experience driver....good luck! Hey, if you need an experienced assistant or guide i m always here to help, inbox me when you come!Have fun!
- Keanu ;)

There are several taxi companies in Delhi who deal have a variety of cars and interested to deal with corporate. Olacabs is best that i suggest.

When in Decemaber shall you bein Delhi. Mail me, May be I can help you in more specific way

Is he having own vehicle or it is to be arranged by you. If it is with own vehicle Rs.1250-1500 per day is reasonable considering limited commute with in city limits only.