Expats in Sandton

I have just moved to J'Burg from the UK and am living in Sandton. I'm looking to meet some like minded people for drinks and exploring the city. Let me know if anyone fancies meeting up.

Hi LittleMelJ and welcome to Expat.com!

How is it going in Johannesburg?;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie

So far I have mainly just been working, but I am looking forward to doing some exploring this weekend!

Mel

Mel

hope you had a good weekend
I have been here for 8 weeks now - so been exploring myself.
Let me know if you fancy a play pal ofr a day/evening

Joe

Welcome to Jo'burg. I've been here since August and am loving the place so far. I hope you're enjoying it so far. Let me know if you guys want to meet for a drink

Sounds like a good idea
I think Mel is going to work on a plan

hi all

anyone that has moved recently to Johannesburg that speaks a foreign language plus english? that is willing to work in a call centre enviroment?

Hello Simonen -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Johannesburg section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi

I have thank you i am new to this and did not know where to post the ads but now i do

Thanks

Hi I also just moved from Chicago if you wanna hang let me know.
Richard

Hi Mel and everybody
I would really like to meet new people, so let me know if you want to hang around.
Cheers
Jordi

Hello jordi welcome on board :)

Just to inform you that this thread is more than 1 year old

I would suggest you create a new thread and state you are seeking expat meet up ;)

Regards

Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee! Am new and pretty bad with this things...

Hey people!!!!

Im new in here. Im looking for people to hang with and explore Johannesburg.  If you're easygoing and fun loving. Then we're on.
Whats there to do around Sandton?  Anything exciting at all????

Cheers

Wendell

Hey I am new in Joburg. Looking for people to hang around with. I dont have a car as I am a student here. I would appreciate if someone has got some means of transport so that we may go to places. I wish to go to different restaurants and nice places to see in Joburg..

I'm from S.A" if you want hang I'm also here for you guys.

Hey guys,

I m new in Sandton, anybody up for some good time exploring the city on the weekend?

Cheers
Mudassar

Hey great to know you have recently moved.

I have moved like 3-4 months back too. Would love to hang. Live and work in sandton only.