Weekend plans?

Well, as much as it blows, Im stuck here for the weekend and not in Dubizzle. Anyone doing anything cool? Besides Grant tat is?

Just the usual 'sausagefest' :P

lol

Actually, ex wife just got me the free tix. Happy Jim

Brodeo.

DXb tix came in. Im off!

I'm going to the coast to scuba dive and bungee jump.
That's cool.

I feel like killing me weekend, i hope it works :/

And this weekend?

Maybe swimming pool...

Hericles wrote:

Maybe swimming pool...

it is not so good idea....what about BBQ..

BBQ ? alone? no way!

I only do pork BBQ...

Who  are you going to invite for your BBQ?

Going to the party and it is going to be really cool one :)))

Where at?

In our compound tonight and in Naj Compound (not sure that spelled it correct) :) You know sometimes there are too many things going on at the same time and sometimes absolutely nothing!!!!!

Hericles wrote:

BBQ ? alone? no way!

not alone..................sure with group of friends

Angelika_V_I_P wrote:

In our compound tonight and in Naj Compound (not sure that spelled it correct) :) You know sometimes there are too many things going on at the same time and sometimes absolutely nothing!!!!!

sure it should be

Luck, we gotta work on that Engrish man. Makes life alot easier for everyone involved. No, im not making fun of you, but im suggesting a few colloquialisms

Jimmybranco wrote:

I only do pork BBQ...

it is not available in Saudi arab

yes it is. so are many many other things. listen bro. i get where your coming from. but the real deal is, that i dig beer, brats , and more than a bunch of dudes drinking coke. i mean i feel ya. it must s+ck being a 20 something guy that gets little to none.. my little brothers deal with the same but their 13.. the honest thing is, were not going to have anything to associate with really. we cant discuss poon stories, and times we were so drunk we thought the garden gnome was a friend. i have lived a different life with numbers that would make your head spin. but that's the norm for me. and i hope to progress these things. to have  night devoted to what we think about religion or how good tea tastes after a smoke, just aint gonna work....sorry bro..

again, im not being a ****, just laying out how i think it will be.yes, 3 sheets to the wind, yes, but truth as it is.....

Jimmybranco wrote:

yes it is. so are many many other things. listen bro. i get where your coming from. but the real deal is, that i dig beer, brats , and chicks more than a bunch of dudes drinking coke. i mean i feel ya. it must suck being a 20 something guy that gets little to none.. my little brothers deal with the same but their 13.. the honest thing is, were not going to have anything to associate with really. we cant discuss poon stories, and times we were so drunk we thought the garden gnome was a friend. i have lived a different life with numbers that would make your head spin. but that's the norm for me. and i hope to progress these things. to have  night devoted to what we think about religion or how good tea tastes after a smoke, just aint gonna work....sorry bro..

It is your thinking and your life style...............i d,nt have any problem with these things

In the country i am locals treat expats like a disease so i might as well chill out alone.

Best reply I have ever seen JB.... Well played haha! :cool: