New South African in Accra!

Hi

My name is Elaine and I am new to Ghana!

I have been here 9 weeks! I stay in Osu area and would really like to find some other people in this area to go out and have some fun!

I work as a Paramedic so not very reliable times but would love to try and get together!

Thanks

Welcome to Ghana. I am sure you will find activities where you can meet other people. If you look on accraexpat you will find things that are going on. Also internations.org organises various get-togethers.
Enjoy your stay!

Thank you hkann

Sorry that should have been internations.org
Hope you will find some things to join.

(moderated: no a dating site)

just visit the irish pub at osu. thatŽs a nice place to meet interesting people.or visit silke rössner (kinderparadise osu). she knows a lot of people. enjoy your stay and good luck!!

Hi

Nice to know that you work here in Accra, me too working here and looking for some friends.

Zubin

ElaineJVR wrote:

Hi

My name is Elaine and I am new to Ghana!

I have been here 9 weeks! I stay in Osu area and would really like to find some other people in this area to go out and have some fun!

I work as a Paramedic so not very reliable times but would love to try and get together!

Thanks

Hi Elaine

I am also new to Accra, from Jhb in South Africa, also staying in Osu. i only arrived late last night and would like to meet some people to spend time with.

@Hkil.. i will send you a private msg

Hey Elaine

I am vikas from delhi .... i have been in accra for few days and also looking people to chill n have few drinks n dance d nite out .
hope to meet ya soon .
take care
have fun

thanks
vikas

i'll like to be your friend. i'm in accra. email me loveland128at g mail dot com. my name is ben

Hey Elaine. Hows Accra going? I'm going to be there for a while this summer.

What activities are there for young people like ourselves to do?

Hector

Welcome to Ghana Elaine, though I don't go out much myself I sure do hope to meet you soon at any event that may come up. I was in your country briefly some years back and I loved it.
Since you are in mine I guess I could tell you a few things or two :)
Once again you are welcome!
Faustina