Looking for mums with young kids to organise activities/ days out

Hi, I'm a mum of a 5 years old daughter, I'm looking for other mums wih kids around the same age than mine, to organise some days out, activities with our kids.
My daughter goes swimming twice a week, and is learning roller skating, anybody else interested? any other ideas?

Hi Rania,

I live in Amman, and i have 3 kids, my daughter is 6 and two younger boy and a girl.

would love to get together some day, post me a msg.

Anfal

Hi Ladies,  Do you know if there is a soccer league for kids there?  I see your daughter swims :)
Krystal

Hi Krystal,

There are soccer leaggues for children.
Which one you want to go depends where you want to live.

Ok thanks, we are still in the researching stage of a safe place to rent for the 5 of us :)

Hi Rania,
Where does your daugther go for swimming??I have a 9 years old and 3,5 years old twin girls..
I would like get together same day with you ladies:)

Fitness First Gym Platinum, they have the best trainers a nice pool. you can visit them and see !

Operating Hours:

7 Days a Week
6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Fri 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Phone:
+96265923828

Hi girls, we r going to live in Amman around mid of Sep. We r going to live with inlaws somewhere at the end of Amman. Where do u all live? Mmmmmm not sure I wanna car but it's hard to know all of these streets and driving here is just crazy. My son will go to American school. Pls advise which school is the best for 5 y/o? I would love to meet other moms aswell coz I have a baby.

@ Jurga > Just to inform you that you have posted on an old thread here (2012).

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: