When open visa for bangladesh....?

Visa maid opend last week i came to know by my source these news every one dusen't know so hopefulley by next week they will update the news

Hi,
This morning as i got to know that one of our colleague's wife got employment visa. Let's see what happened when they go to immigration. But as heard they start giving visa for Bangladeshi. If anybody has practical experience; please share with us. thanks!

Yes visa are opend

Work visa now open r you sure? out side of uae bangladeshi people got visa now? Please give me right info?(khalid00880)

See what i came to know last week bangladesh visa open from there computer block has remove i will perfect news by these week ones i know i will  send message

Call me next week i will lat u know 01618887686

we will appreciate to u once you give real news pls

Regards
Harun
Chandpur

Hi, dear all the people of Bangladesh.
I conform that Bangladesh Awami Legue no going in the out of government.
not open UAE, Saudi Arabia & Other Gulf counties Visa.   

Anika
Dubai, UAE

Hello guys.... Don't worry everything will be fine very soon. We will get UAE visa soon. I m also suffering right now. Recently i got a opportunity from a 7 star hotel in Dubai. But dew 2 visa problem i can't went there. I think we have 2 do something all together. We can create a Facebook profile by the name of "UAE Visa" If we do it we can keep in touch and we can do and share lots of information. I know u r thinking that i m Crazy... But i m not.. Plz think about it & if any one wants 2 do it contract with me :- [email protected]  .... Thanks all.

Go ahead shamol we will be with you man

Start korrn. we need to do something

its so far pray for us who live in uae we got intely depressed:(

hy imran if you are live in dhaka.can i ask you faver.can you go to UAE embassy get the infomation us.

what time open employment visa for bangladesh

Dear All,

My company (USA based) have applied for work-permit for my position in Abu Dhabi but yesterday I have got the refusal from Ministri of Labour of UAE.

No new work permit for bangladeshi national is issuing now. Only renew of existing is permitted.

Hope this information will help you guys.

@DarkLight-- I heard Bangladesh officials sent a letter to UAE authority to arrange a meeting regarding this issue. But 3/4 days ago I got to know that they didn't get any response yet. Moreover, from some people I heard UAE not gonna resolve this issue very soon because of some issues with current BD government.

Do U or any of U exactly know what's going on?? Or roughly how long it's gonna take??

Hi , I hear from someone they will reopen next month.

inshallah it will open

WHICH site we can know if whta is the latest news for status of bangladesh here in UAE.thanks

when open visa for bangladesh....?

Hi ashish mitra,

Welcome to expat-blog, please can you write an introduction of yourself.

Please feel free to create a new topic on the United Arab Emirates forum as the topic you posted on is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

WHEN OPEN BD VISA BECOUSE I WANT TO CHANGE MY VISA IF YOU HAVE ANY NEWS ABOUT VISA PLZ INFORM ME [email protected]

Hello ashish mitra -> Kindly lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

When open visa for bangladesh ????

I need driving job but,ban bangladeshi visa...
When open visa for bangladeshi.....
055-69 49 200

when open bangladeshi visa

When open visa for bangladeshi ????
I need. Visa change or transfar possible & impossible????
055-69 49 200

Dear it is clear to all that there are no good relation with bangladeshi Govt with GCC country  So they Ban bangladeshi visa , pray to Allah to change our BD govt

Pls. dont give people false hope. Visa for Bangladeshi is still not open. I have a Bangladesh friend who needs a visa also....

khalid00880 wrote:

Yes visa are opend

visa still not open

To,
H.H Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
President Of U.A.E

Your Highness,

With all due respect I would like to say that, Please reopen UAE Visa for Bangladeshi poor people.

I will be grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Awaiting for your help,
Md. Shah newaz Mukul
Dhaka-Bangladesh

@Newaz mukul, In this case, ur fellow taxi drivers have to be given Enouf manners before coming here

The last news was Visa supposed to be open in january 2013 but not yet. After that changed to march and again changed to may. So what i suggest that no any exact news fo UAE visa.I will update news once i get lates news from here. All the best.

when it will open ?

my need information uae visa for bangladeshi

I asked from one arabi person , he is big manager of visa.. He give 2 everyone  visa..
He said no chance 2 open bengali visa.. Bcuz bengali people are killing , arabi,pakistani, indan etc etc nd bengali people also..
In my area one bengali killed to one bengali person  for 5 Dhs..
In dubai 3 bengali killed, one arabi family...  Many story  they explained .. How can they open.

OMG

Manny of Rohingaaa are coming in abroad with Bangladeshi passport but legally they are not Bangladeshi. they just pay some money to get the passport and doing all the dirty thing. The blame is coming to Bangladesh because the are holding Bangladeshi passport. In one side is good that visa is closed. Corruption ................

Residence Visa is Open Now......:D
Very soon maybe other will open.............

Is that true? I asked few ppl who are currently living in UAE and they said no news yet about visa opening. Is there anyone who can let me know the real news??