Polish or German language teachers?

I'm looking to learn either Polish or German in Manila.

Please contact me with information.

Thanks,

Oliver

Either Polish or German? That's odd :)
As for German, the cheapest and most practical way is to do classes the Goethe institute. It's subsidized and you can get certified. In addition you may utilize a tutor.

Hello oliver10,

you could also post an advert in our section; classifieds ads Manila, under "classes"

Good luck,
Melissa

I could recommend language school if you want. Try to PM me if youre still interested.

God Bless!

please send me more details.

thanks

Hello kyupta_sangsei.

Perhaps could you share the informations with us here on the forum. It would be great.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Oliver! I had a friend who is currently working in a language school. This school is also rendering services like, interpretations and Translation. They also do foreign language teaching, whatever the client needs and wanted to learn. I dont know if posting a business address is prohibited so I think it is much better if you will just Message me personally. Thank you!

Philshag wrote:

Either Polish or German? That's odd :)
As for German, the cheapest and most practical way is to do classes the Goethe institute. It's subsidized and you can get certified. In addition you may utilize a tutor.

Guten morgen. Ja, Goethe ist gut. (I hope that's not wrong)

http://www.goethe.de/ins/ph/map/enindex … _sc=manila

P.S. They are currently looking for German teachers, too.

http://www.goethe.de/mmo/priv/10960551-STANDARD.pdf

I studied basic German at Goethe Institut. It's the best school for the German language. Highly recommended.

Hello,

My name is Damian I am 24 years old and with my girlfriend we thinking about relocation to Philippines.
I've just read your post on expat-blog and I'm wondering if you can help us out somehow we can teach you Polish:)
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

[Moderated: Please adverts are not allowed on the forum]

Hi. I know a company that offers translation services. The company name is Lexcode, you can Google them. Hope this can help you!

Hi Sandaraparker,

This is an inactive old thread. Please recommend this translation services in the business directory.

Thank you,
Christine