Hello...

Hello,

I am new on this site and new in Sydney, and I would love to get to know new people.  Don't hesitate to send me a little message.

Thanks!

Hi NadiaB and Welcome to the Forum :)

I hope you will enjoy the forum and enjoy Sydney ;)

All the Best :)

Hi NadiaB,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Nadia,
I came to Sydney from last week. Now, I want to make friend to improve my english. It seems too difficult to communicate here with my english :(
If you want to make friend with me, just send me a message at +61-0450469147

Regards,
Khoa Nguyen

hiiiiiii

Hello Divino and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Salut moi c anis. Je suis à paris et bientôt en Australie. Je commence une formation en reconversion en boulangerie. Je souhaite ouvrire une sur Sydney et je cherche des contactes sur place pour des infos. Merci.

Hi.. i am Regal fromMelbourne. New in melbourne looking for a good friendship.

Hello Nadia,

I am morgane and I am from France> I came to Sydney a month ago and I am looking for meet new people. don't hesitate to contact me I will be happy to know you.

Hi , my name is Sonal and I moved to Sydney last month from India. I moved here with my husband and I amlooking forward to making lovely friends on this forum.. Do share something about yourself.

Hello everyone !!

I'm Myriam and I'm also new in this city (north sydney)
You can contact me for a cofee or anything else : (moderated: for your security please use the private message system)

;-)

Hi,

My name is Nordin and im also new in Sydney.
Its difficult to meet people in this fast going city. So if you wanna drink a coffee you can send me a message. In from the Netherlands and in 26 years old, im easy going.
You can call me on 0406816825

Hello Nadia my name is Ahmad and living in Sydney i am here from 4 months .... so lets be a friend ..... its great to know new people and having fun because the life here is so much tough and study and work .... we should spend some time for refreshment ..however bye

Hi This is Arsalan from Pakistan.coming to Australia in upcoming session......