Direct Hiring Filipino Housekeeper / Babysitter

Previet (Hi)! Kak dela? (How are you?)

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I met a Russian couple here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They happened to ask about a Filipino who can clean the house, iron clothes and baby sit their 4 year old child. They said they have strong connection with Russian immigration and can surely make a visa for their future maid / baby sitter.

I said to them that I know someone but she is in Philippines. They said it is no problem because they can buy ticket for her to Moscow. I can see that this couple are very rich.

My question:
They are offering USD700 per month but
1. I want to know how much really is the minimum MONTHLY wage for a Filipino  maid / baby sitter who will work in Moscow?

(I know hourly rate is between RUB200 to RUB300)

They will take her as stay in maid.
2. Normally, how many off days they can give?
3. Is working hours 8 hours a day?

Please help me by providing your constructive comments after this post. Just pretend you will be the future employer.
Spaseeba ! (Thank you!)

Hi Azumi,

you should have a look to the jobs section > babysitting

Hope this helps,

Julien

Hi Azumi.
I don't know if you've found the answer to your questions, but I saw one of the newest members actually owns a company that provides Filipino nannies and babysitters to Russians.
Maybe he'll be able to help you to get some idea of the prices?

His name is listed as S&S personnel.

Hope this helps!

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi Filippos > note that this is an old thread. I invite you to register your company in the business directory.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hello ..i think you better check the rules of thiere country and learn more about the laws.,,,so that you are not cunfused

Hi I am geegee , newly member here in expat. I too had the same queries. I want to know what link to know the rules and the paying rate for nannies or all around housekeeping and nanny work,with 14 hours duty evryday except my day off but even in my off .I also work for them when I get home as soon as I got home at 9pm.bath baby and touch up kitchen.can you help me ?

hi do u stiil have the employement gency in cyprus?im filipina wnt to apply if this is legal :)

hello currently in Philippines

Hi redflower > if you are looking for a job. Please post in the appropriate jobs section. Thank you.

[Moderated: Please register in the business directory]

Please count me in..I need a job full time.thanks geegee

hi do accept applicant filipino? how if im in singapore could help it?

Hi rhica, yes... you can email me for more info.

ok i hv wats app maybe we can discuss

[Moderated: No personal contact on the forum, thank you]

Hello ma'am and sir i want to ask about job for babysitter because I want to apply ur company but now I'm still working here in singapore but nxt year I'm finish my contruct so I want to apply there if have available thank u for concern godbless

I willing to work there, so can you pls help me to go there us household or take care disable..
       Thank you..

Hello!

Advice for all job seekers: I would suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Moscow section and then specify in which sector you're willing to work.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi, starting salary is. 1k usd..700usd very low.

normally 1000 usd  or more  even.  i hope its withaccomodation and food?

Its all depends on the employer,if the employer is generous then highter than 1k usd..about the working time,it depends also to her employer..some are 8 hours,some are not!if the employer has a big house and have a room maid then good,bcs stay in is cheaper than stay out bcs the employer willpay her accomodation plus the transportation allowance..and foods must provide by the employer.

hi,
I am chandrakala rai from Nepal currently working in moscow as housekeeper and cook jobs. I used to clean the house and ironing too. My cost is 250 ruble per hour but if it is regualar job than will be quite cheap.If the employer provide them accommodation and food 700 us.dollar can cover up.Yes they will work 6 days in a week and the duty hour will be 12 hour.It is the cost which A nepalese maid used to take. For Philipinoes i have no knowledge. Thank you so much
for any question
Please dont hesitate to call me anytime: +79683590939

i would like to work as a house keeper nany baby sitter or whatever your house work needs i need a work with a wage that would make me reliable for my childrens need so i can send them to college to give them brigther future.. would like to work with you as soon as possible i promise to give my best work with love and care loyalty be a relible help to you sir, madame. wuold like to hear more of you please cantact me if you are in need of a loving helper, godbless and take!!! sheila gutierrez

Hello everyone,

I invite you to start a new topic on the Moscow forum or post your advert in the jobs in Moscow section.

As this is an old discussion, i close it.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Closed