Seeking North Indians Hindi Speaking friends

Hi everyone, I am a punjabi lady based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Straightforward, intelligent and have a good sense of humour. I am seeking decent hindi speaking female friends for meetups, outings and to hang out for movies, lunch, dinner etc. As I love watching Hindi movies, it would be nice if you enjoy the same. I also enjoy having good intellectual conversations over coffee or a meal. Feel free to contact me with details.

rksandhu wrote:

Hi everyone, I am a punjabi lady based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Straightforward, intelligent and have a good sense of humour. I am seeking decent hindi speaking female friends for meetups, outings and to hang out for movies, lunch, dinner etc. As I love watching Hindi movies, it would be nice if you enjoy the same. I also enjoy having good intellectual conversations over coffee or a meal. Feel free to contact me with details.

Hi there welcome to Expat-blog.. I'm not from India but I share the Similarity of the region.. I'm from Punjab, Pakistan..
It would be nice that we would catch up sometime...

Hi,

Good to see Punjabi's here I am from Chandigarh recently landed in KL looking forward to have lot of friends in KL. Lets meetup on Gurpurab that is Wednesday. At asia Jay Gurdwara(that i sthe only one i know)

Priya

Hello Dosto..Mai Kunal..from Punjab..A very decent, cool, jolly, emotional at heart Punjabi Munda...New to KL...Stranger for all & all are strangers for me :(
Really need some one to share with..Lets meet up Yaaro...

Hi, where are you from punjab.. I am punjabi too. Where are you working?

My family Live in Patiala. I am working in an EPC Company as Elctrical Design Engineer for Oil & Gas Sector is KL only...What about you dear

I m working in Great eastern life assurance... Where are you living in KL??

from where you are in Punjab ??

amritsar

ok..i live in Selangor Darul Ehsan

hmmm... its out of city, right??

Dosto
Dil khush v hai te udaas v. Khush is lai ki inne saare punjabi ne ithe jehde apna desh chadd ke ithe aaye ne te kinne maan naal kende ne ki main punjabi haan. Par dil udaas is lai hai ki kise ne v aje tak punjabi ch ik v post ni payi.
Chalo main start kar ditta hai. Hun tusi saare ik ik post taan zarur pauna punjabi ch.
Te mere baare.. main ithe KVMRT project ch engineer haan. Office Bandar Tun Hussein ch hai te ghar Angkasa Condo Taman Connought ch hai. Do saal da contract hai. Pher agge rabb raakha..!! :)
Khushi hoi tuhaanu saaareyaan nu mil ke..
Sat Sri Akal

Haan jee veer jeee...bhut khushi hoyi eh dekh ke koi mera veer punjabi boli naal pyaar kerda hai..veere mai kunal..patiala to belong kerda haan..mai electrical design engineer haan..2 saal de contractor te haan Kuala lumpur..Bilkul pardesi...koi dost nahi, koi rakeeb nahi....

Lai aiwen kiven Kunal.. jithe do punjabi kathe ho gaye te dosti karan do lodh thode hundi hai.. :) Main v ithe engineer haan MRT project ch. Mera v do saal da contract hai.
From ur previous post i see tht ur place is 30 miles from mine. And wheres ur work area?
Cheers

veere mai oil & gas sector ch haan...designing of refineries...office vi naal hi hai..infact accomodation company ne hi ditti hai...
facebook.com/kunal.mittal.12

Hello -> Could you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand and participate? ;)

PS: To read carefully the forum code of conduct.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurelie
I fully understand the code of conduct but I hope you will agree with me on the fact that talking to a fellow countryman in native language gives you the kind of joy that wont be possible by conversing in English..!! :)
Anyways I must declare that we have not talked about anything wrong or bad and I can translate our conversation for you if required.
Cheers

hey dear...i have sent u my facebook login...plz send me facebookrequest dear..tc

Kunal..
I checked the profile on FB but it says your current city as Faridabad.. and that originally you are from Sunam! Confirm if its you or some other Kunal.. hehe..
Cheers

dear I am the same Kunal..Sunam comes under Patiala Constituency & now M in Faridabad...vll come to KL next month :)