Moving to islandia

Hi :I m moroccan and i have a permanent residence card in spanish :Do I need any visa to come to Island and how are job oportunities there .thanx for your help.

if you're flying directly from Spain to Iceland you will be in the Schengen zone the whole time, so there's no passport control. However, I don't personally know what the rules are regarding the visa as a visitor though.

If you want to live and work in Iceland, your Spanish permanent residency doesn't apply. You will have to get a work/residence visa for Iceland as a Moroccan passport holder.

job opportunities really depend on your profession. If you're in IT and good at what you do, it's probably not hard. If you're an engineer or architect, it's not so good, especially if you're needing a work visa.

I apreciate your help  .about work i m looking for any kind of job  as a cook or cleaner or job in hotels .

that kind of work will be difficult to find for a non-EEA passport holder, unfortunately. The work permits are granted for three types of work:

1) qualified professionals
2) temporary shortage of workers
3) professional athlete

there are many people from countries that don't need work visas (anyone from an EEA country) who are working in hotels and as cleaners, and those kinds of jobs generally don't qualify for the first category anyway.