Next delivery to malta

Hello ;)
Did anyone order next stuff to Malta ? Can't find malta as destination on their website.
Thanks a mil
Giuseppina

They don't deliver to Malta as they have a Franchise here. However you can use one of the forwarding companies. But I am sure you know already you must have a UK credit card or Debit card to order from Next. I do find next there OK as its one of the very few shops I actually buy from. If you find a way around this please share it us.

"They don't deliver to Malta as they have a Franchise here"

Next  deliver to practically every continental European country - do they not have franchises in any of these countries ?

I don't know , the only thing ive noticed is that they charge you exatly double price here ( they stick euro price tag over sterling price ,which is still visible under the euro price ,which makes everything really annoying) i will try some other brand.
thanks
giuseppina

If you are on Facebook, look for a group called 'Malta Shopping". Its a great group with very helpful members, who know lots about companies that ship to Malta and where to find whatever you are looking for, etc.

Damsel wrote:

If you are on Facebook, look for a group called 'Malta Shopping". Its a great group with very helpful members, who know lots about companies that ship to Malta and where to find whatever you are looking for, etc.

agreed - its a good start for anyone new to the island - very much like this site - lots of helpful people.

Thanks to you all , in the meantime yesterday i tracked down all the clothes shops cause i wanted a clear picture of prices ecc. found oviesse really good (beeing italian i was already familiar with the brand) got tracksuit for my 3 year old for only 11 euro (new arrivals) which i found quite good quality as well and for my 2 year old there was a mixed section including trousers and tops which had the offer buy 3 pay only 2. Only problem is that they start with size 9 month so for my new baby i still have to place a tesco order which considering prices is not a problem. Next sale section in next home had only summer clothes and if you actually analize the prices is not that much cheaper. Benetton, zara, pumpkin patch and all the other similar brands have all similar prices, too expensive if you buy without sales. Premaman is good for toddlers and very bad for baby stuff , again for toddlers they have offers going on such as 3x2 and 20% off new arrivals.
I hope this helps some of you who are new to the ireland like me ;)
Giuseppina