I need a guide/life coach (reasonable price) relocating to Marin/SF

Hello,

I am an Irish American late 40's woman relocating back to the San Francisco Bay Area, most likely Marin County.  I have worked in the school system for years.  I have been out of State caring for ill relatives, and suffice it to say, I am finding this task of relocation "again" overwhelming and daunting" without support.

Examples of support I would be happy to pay an honest person that "gets me":

Apartment hunting
Spiritual Community/Teachings hunting
Just a chat at a coffee shop
Driver
Walking Buddy
job hunting
Tesol certificate (accompany me to the first 2 sessions) located in SF or Berkeley.
(This is a 3 week course to acquire a certificate to teach English to Non-English Speakers).  Cannot seem to get motivated to begin this program.

I am low key, mellow, non smoker, light wine on occasion but NOTHING else and have a friendly but reserved nature.  Seeking similar.

I am reinventing myself and just need support in doing so.  I will be arriving in Marin County, Bay Area in December 2012.

Peace, Hanna

Comments/referals/suggestions welcome.

Hello HappyHanna, I sent you a private message so please let me know if you received it. Thanks!

Best Wishes, oslooskar

No,

I think it went to spam.  Maybe you should try again with EXPAT in the subject line?

Thank you.

Hi HappyHanna, I resent it so let me know if you receive it; if not, I will send you an email address.

oslooskar

Hi HappyHanna!
I am an Australian expat who will be moving to San Ramon in the next couple of weeks. I read your blog and got the impression that you would like to meet up for a coffee now and then but also have a few issues with settling in. I am a trained nurse but also have recently - over the past year- trained to be a Life Coach. I would love the opportunity to discuss some coaching with you as I feel this would be of some benefit to you:)
I have many clients around the world and use skype for my coaching.
all the best,
Suzanne