Anyone want to learn swimming in Pattaya?

Hello, I'm teaching swimming in Pattaya, to people who have swimming pool and want to learn swimming with the right technique. let me know if u are interested.

Hi Nadia777,

Could you please post this advert in the Pattaya classifieds > classes section?

Thank you.

hi nadia i am greatly interested to learn swimming. I have 4 days in pattaya.

Deepak kathuria
Hotel Central Plaza

I would be very interested in learning.
Philip

I would be interested to learn.

Nick

tel. 08888 18 601

I will be in Pattaya for few weeks starting next month. Do you teach swimming to adults? kindly let me know.

DEAR  SIR / MADAM,

WE  ARE  SHIFTING TO PATTAYA  VERY SOON  AND  ARE  GOING  TO  LEAVE  IN  PRATUMNAK  HILL  AREA.  WE (HUS + WIFE ) WOULD LIKE TO LEARN SWIMMING.  LOOKING  FORWARD  TO  GET  DETAILS  FROM  YOU  ABOUT  FEES - TIMINGS ETC.

YOUR  POSITIVE AND IMMEDIATE  REPLY  WILL  BE  HIGHLY  APPRECIATED.

THANK  YOU,  REGARDS,

MR.  BANKIM  DOSHI.

Hello Bankim -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Sport classes) in the Pattaya classifieds. It could help. :)

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Dears,

I'm very intersted to learn swimming, and I have swimming pool.

Thanks.
Reda

DEAR  REDA,

EVEN  I  WANT  TO  LEARN  SWIMMING  AND  WILL  BE  IN  PATTAYA

BY  30TH JULY 13.  PLEASE  IF  YOU  COME  ACROOS  ANY  GOOD 

TEACHER  INFORM  ME.  THANK  YOU  DEAR,

BANKIM

Hi. We have a swimmingpool. Send me Your telnumber and lets speak about the lessons.
Regards thaihelge

How much is a lesson ?
Peter

HELLO,

OK,  ME  AND  MY  WIFE  WOULD  LIKE  TO  LEARN  SWIMMING,  WE  ARE  STAYING  IN  OUR  OWN  CONDO    THE  CLIFF   ON  PRATUMNAK  HILL  ( NEAR  WALKING  STREET ).  WE  HAVE  A  VERY  HUGE  AND  BEAUTIFUL  SWIMMING  POOL,  SO  WHATEVER  U  SAY  EITHER  IN  OUR  POOL  OR  READY  TO  COME  AT  THE  PLACE  U  SUGGEST. 

PLEADE  LET  US  KNOW  AS  SOON  AS  POSSIBLE,  ALSO  ABOUT  YOUR  CHARGES.  THANK  YOU  VERY  MUCH

REGARDS       (*/***)

Mr.  DOSHI

Hi Mr. DOSHI,

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Bankim -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Sport classes) in the Pattaya classifieds. It could help. :)

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

My son want to learn swim for next 2 week do you have time to teach him? My phone number: 0989074979. You can call me if you are interested. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Katie wang

Welcome to Expat.com!

Kindly note that the initial post is nearly Two Years Old :D

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Sports classes in Pattaya to increase your chances to find a teacher for your son.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi do you also teach kids?

I am wondering if you still teaching since you posted this 2 years ago. If you are still teaching, I am interested for you to teach me at Pattaya (:
If you are interested in teaching,*
Thanks  :D

Hi ;

May I get your facebook account and talk about the  details with you ?
I want  to learn swimming in pattya. :)

Thx ???

Yes I do want to learn.
Please contact me on ***
Regards
Arvinder

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello Nadia

My husband and I are interested in learning to swim. Do you still take swimming classes (for adults). If yes then please let us know your availability.

Thanks
Deepika

hi my son is 7 years old this friday and has been swimming well for 3 years as i take him 3 times a week and he has become very fast but lacks tecnicque.
i think he has potential to do very well in this sport with correct and regular coaching maybe even reaching national status .
i obviously want the best for my son so can anyone help me to develop this skill that he has .thankyou.

Hi,I have 6 years old daughter and  she wants to learn swimming.

Please inform me more about  teaching swimming.

Regards

Andy

Dear  where  in  pattaya  you  live ?

Yes  i want to learn swimming,  living in pattaya  and  have very beautiful and big pool in my  condo  at  pratum nak  hill.  Please mention  your ph. No. So i can get in touch with you.  My e mail -  xxx
Thank you

Bankim

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Pattaya classifieds> Sports Classes if you want to find a swimming class. The initial post on this thread is outdated and from 2012.

All the best
Bhavna

Yes I am very interested
Please contact me by what's up
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello Nadia,
I am John I have been working around pattaya. I am looking to learn swimming. I really interested if you have a weekend class.

P.s hit me if you are ok that.

Thanks,
John

My daughter would like to have swimming lessons, she is five years old!

Are you still in Pattaya teaching swimming ?

Hi
My son wants to learn swimming we live in city garden pattaya .
My no is ***.
Call me or text me will send u address .

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Nadia,

I live in Pattaya. I am 50 and I would like to learn to swim again. Please contact me so we can disuse your availability.
Thank you

Hi there,

I wanted an instructor to teach my children swimming in Sattahip (near Pattaya).

Thanks,

MHB89

I know this post is quite old and might not be active still.  Or is it? 

Also if not. Can anyone guide me to where I can find a swimming instructor?
Hi Tarik Jamil,

Welcome on board !

I would suggest that you drop an advert in the Pattaya classifieds. We will share you ad so that you might get some contacts quicker.

Regards,
Bhavna

@Nadia777 are you still teaching swimming, and if yes what are your rates? thanks

@Nadia777 are you still teaching swimming, and if yes what are your rates? tks

Hello Jochen S,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that the OP might not see your message as the last time she visited the forum was 9 years ago.

I suggest you post an advert in the Pattaya classifieds section.

There is a category for swim class.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed