Help for expats

Hi all

I moved to Israel in July 2010 as a non-Jew who had met and fallen in love with an Israeli.  I found it really difficult to find answers to all of my questions and there seemed to be very little help available.  With this in mind, I decided to create a webpage with information for expatriates moving to Israel.  I hope you find it useful.  If you have any questions, feel free to post them and I will try to help you.

Take care

Abi

getoninisrael.wordpress.com

Hello Abi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to participate on the Israel forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Abi,

I was in the same situation as you before coming here, and you're right, there isn't enough info out there for us. I think it's a great idea, I have a blog about life in Israel too but it focuses more on the baking and cooking side (as that's what I do) so maybe we can collaborate at some point and highlight each others blogs :)

Good luck,

Gem.

That's an awesome idea Abi!
I'm sure it'll help a lot of newcomers - a lot of times it's very hard for outsiders to understand how things work in little Israel :)

hi abi,

wow, that looks so good what you do there!

i have a feeling that i feel very similar as a non-jew in israel: left alone most of the times and the offices don't really want to help me/us and seem rather annoyed.

thank you for your work!

i might come up with some questions, esspecially as i go through the process of getting the known in public visa:)