Lets make expat club in sudan .

we will gather once a month in a place that we will vote for .

if you are interested please email me so i include you in the list .

we will organize events such as soccer matches , tennis and basketball and so on

I am in

@ex_pa, that's a good initiative! :top:

Do not hesitate to give details on the forum too.;)

Harmonie.

hi, i would like to join you

ex_pa wrote:

we will gather once a month in a place that we will vote for .

if you are interested please email me so i include you in the list .

we will organize events such as soccer matches , tennis and basketball and so on

hi
i am in too .

hi,

I would like to help too....im sudanese and know my way around. So if people do agree to meet up, i can help in many ways.

I am leaving Sudan for good on December 12th :(

Appreciate if we can meet before I leave

la la la...laih kidda ya 3am...??? btw...im also a telecom consultant...so lets do meet up....0123049321

Mohdgasim wrote:

la la la...laih kidda ya 3am...??? btw...im also a telecom consultant...so lets do meet up....0123049321

:D Ahlan wa Sahlan

Believe me I am really sad :/ ...... I consider here to be my home and I am very happy living with Sudan and I really appreciate the Sudanese people and their decency, warmth, patience and manners.

Let's meet up for some illegal Shisha smoking LOL ...... Al Tayef club maybe?

looool....ok...so if u want shisha let me take you to a very nice place....Great Wall ....if u have heard about it..across from Kenana Sugar Co...great shisha, great food and i have a very good egyptian friend there too that we meet up with.....and btw...i have 4 shisha's at my small flat....when the police go though on the market....we just take it índoors'looool

Mohdgasim wrote:

looool....ok...so if u want shisha let me take you to a very nice place....Great Wall ....if u have heard about it..across from Kenana Sugar Co...great shisha, great food and i have a very good egyptian friend there too that we meet up with.....and btw...i have 4 shisha's at my small flat....when the police go though on the market....we just take it índoors'looool

Across as in on the other side of Ebeid Khetem?

I only know Al Tayef, which is behind Kenana Sugar co !

Would be good to try a new place before leaving !

hello guys, any update about the gathering? :)

Hello,

my name is Rasha new member of expat Sudan could you please add my name to the list.

all the Best

Rasha

Hi all,

Please note that this thread is a year old.

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Sudan forum. :)

Thank you,

David.