Tennis in Riyadh

Seeking out tennis play in compounds (I am female) rated USTA 4.0. Doubles or singles

Welcome at Expat.com..
hope some body will guide you.

Judels wrote:

Seeking out tennis play in compounds (I am female) rated USTA 4.0. Doubles or singles

The sports center is located in the Diplomatic quarters across from the Philippines Embassy. There is a grass soccer field, an outdoor tennis court, squash quarts and an open (wave) pool

Hi Judels,

I live in the Olaya District and would might be happy to travel to compounds to play. I already play a little at a city centre compound with a friend there on Mondays and Fridays.

I am from Ireland and am here working as an Architect. My tennis level would be around the same as yours.

If interested drop me a line - I can also be reached at [email protected] or at 059 3034215.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Alexander

Hi

I have been looking for a tennis partner for sometime. Have been playing for a long time. I have a Court in my compound. If you are interested do let me know and we can get together.

we have tennis club here in riyadh the ATPR with 300 active members we have tournament twice a year but exclusively for male tennis player only.our venue for tournament is at alyamama hotel with 6 hard courts.

I joined the ATPR last year but realized it was only for men. You don't have any association for females or any tournaments for them. Pls let me know if there is anything available. Thx

Afsheen Hi where you live

my favorite sport

recently migrated to Riyadh from Johannesburg. Currently I am put up near Exit-6 (Alwadi). Looking for some tennis court and partner in near vicinity..

Hi Judels,

I'm new in Riyadh, only having arrived a few weeks ago but am a very keen Tennis player, currently living on a compound (with two good tennis courts with floodlights). I have an LTA rating of 5.2 (male).I play doubles or singles.

I was also interested in what Sulaimania was saying about a tennis club, ATPR, and would be interested to receive contact details on this if anyone has them?

Anyway, maybe let me know how things are going.

What are the charges? Is there an option to pay on daily basis

There is a tennis court at the ladies gym in the Dip Quarter..just along from the Brazilian embassy.

Enjoy!

This month November 2013 we have an Open Tennis tournament at Al-Yamama Hotel Sport Complex for 5 categories (C-, C+, B-, B+, Under aged -12) Singles and Doubles, any interested call this number [Moderated: pls send details in private]

I have played 4.0 for a summer 3 years ago, since then my tennis is just going down. I'd like to join when you're playing doubles

you can drop me a message at: [email protected] and I will arrange to show up

Leo Hiziroglu

Another architect is looking for some intermediate tennis before it gets hot in Riyadh, Im close to Olaya area, you can drop me a message at: vegasmap[at]yahoo.com and I will arrange to show up

Leo Hiziroglu

Please let me know if there is a tutor for youths like 10 - 12.
Thanks

nimr wrote:

Thanks

there is. pm for info.

nimr wrote:

Thanks

Hi,
   I am living in Riyadh and  available to teach tennis for any age groups. Please contact me in Skype: srobinfrank.

Salaam.. Is it Al-yamama hotel near Hayyul Wazaraat.? Can you please let me know how to enroll for this.? I stay near by Yamama hotel and interested in playing tennis.

[11:21:36] *** Hi Robin Franklin, I got your contact from Expat forum. I am looking tennis partner/trainer. I stay in Riyadh *** I have sent you request on your skypeid

Hi NImr,
   Are you still looking for tennis coach for juniors. Please contact me. My skype id srobinfrank.

Regards.,
Robin.

Salaam
My rating is 4.0. Looking to hit some tennis balls

do u or can u teach? I know places to play tennis but Im not sure if they accept outsiders.

I do. Play and teach.

I can teach. I'm not over there yet but keep in touch I should be there with in the month

hey,
i'm looking for place and a partner, please let me know where i'm available..

We are a couple of guys who are thinking of playing tennis, we have the tennis court availability anyone can join us, but the problem is we are beginners, we need someone who can coach us and raise our playing levels.

Thanks

New to this place, I would like to have some sport to start with. :)

I suggest that women learning tennis should book a tennis court from a private (western) compund. Men can play at public courts like hotel courts.
Drop me a mesage for info.

Hello all :)

@Mariem88 : You may drop an advert in our Sport partners in Riyadh so as to better spread the word and find some sport partners.

Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee, but I don't know much about using the website. Will surely update in the advert section.

we are only looking to play with other guys, no females.

Please do note that the initial thread has been started by a female seeking Tennis partners.  :D

All adverts are welcome in the below proposed section.

Follow this link and drop your advert : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … tners.html

Kenjee

toffe_dn wrote:

hey,
i'm looking for place and a partner, please let me know where i'm available..

Hi there, were u able to find a place? Or a partner?

hi saimans,

where are you located?
can i join? im not that coach type but for sure i do know how to play..

you can reach me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hey Guys,

I am Imran, recently moved to Riyadh, looking to play Tennis during weekends, will be very appreciable if anybody seeking partner to play or if there is any group that i can join to play Tennis and also guide some Tennis courts in Riyadh so as to practice.

doesn't mind traveling even if it is at a distance from my place,

Regards,

im interested to play tennis too...PM for for those looking for tennis partner. my racket only available in october.

Hello All  :) ,
Does anyone know whether there are any children's tennis groups, under 12s, in Riyadh that include girls? It would be good to find a weekend group for games and tournaments.
P.S. If there isn't an existing children's tennis group, then we'll start one.
Best regards,
Roger

Hello Ladies,

There are courts available in my compound.  I live in the DQ and my apartment is conveniently located directly across the street from the courts. If you are interested in playing, please drop me a line. 

What I'd like to do is set up an ongoing, round robin league-for a six week interval.  Whether or not we have enough females to sign up will determine the start date, but let's shoot for a start date of October 22-Nov 26. (Friday and Saturday Evenings 6-8pm)  There is a charge for the courts (which I think I can get us a group discount) but if not, we will be expected to pay 300SAR for the total 6 weeks.

Let's make it happen ladies.
Cheers,
Francesca