Health Insurance in Argentina

I'm just wondering, but does anyone know about health insurance in Argentina for expats? I am looking for something for 6-12 months.  I have never had the best of luck with it, because everywhere I look is extremely expensive. Any tips are appreciated

I know this is an old post but I would recommend Medicus and specifically speaking to Beatriz Tort who is in the San Isidro office. I have her telephone number in one of my old blog posts. She speaks English and is the kind of person you want helping you. She got us our insurance a few months before we even moved to Buenos Aires, and I got pregnant just after arriving and then the entire pregnancy and delivery there. The insurance she had recommended was just enough and not too much and she was fabulous to work with.

The Medicare Part B Cost of Living Adjustment is designed to change every year with the expected change in healthcare and consumer prices.
The doctor services you get while you are in a hospital may be filed under Part B.
Some issues that are left in Medicare part A can be covered in Part B
Medicare Part B also provide travel  coverage to their members in some special cases upto some limitation the details of which will provide at the time of enrollment.

Thanks for sharing!!!