Danish Green Card Scheme

Hello moen303 -> Your post doesn't help a lot. Maybe you can try to help members in their requests. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Is Industrial Pharmacist in the positive list for Denmark?????

Dear Sunny,
I have applied on 27 April 2011 and still waiting...If any one known about this matter please inform me what will I do now. I hv sent mail some times to DIS, but they did not reply. Please somebody help me about this matter.

Wishes everybody success
Thanks to all
Mohua

Sir,
Thank you a lot,you hv established a very helpful site for us. really its very useful and great for all.

Wishes you all the best
Mohua

You may search positive list of Denmark GC through their Web side or Google search etc.
Thank you

i think the best part you can do is .... calling and mailing them regularly.

hi im naveen from hyderabad india, i would like to apply for denmark green card sheme, can any one plz suggest me how many points will i score with my details below

1.MASTER DEGREE(UK): CONTROL AND ELECTRONICS 18MONTHS 180 CREDITS
2.PROF BACHELORS DEGREE(INDIA): ELCTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS 4YRS
3.AGE 26
4.TEL ME IS IM IN POSITIVE LIST OR NOT BCOZ I DINT FIND ELECTRONICS IN POSITIVE LIST
5.ENGLISH LANGUAGE (MASTER DEGREE)
6.ADAPTATABILITY: I STAY IN UK FOR 4 YRS
7.NO WORK EXP BCOZ I DONT WANT TO CLAIM POINTS FOR THAT, BUT PRESENTLY IM WORKING AS ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR 4 MONTHS IN INDIA

hi mate u frm hyderabd giv me ur contact ill call u

hi im naveen from hyderabad india, i would like to apply for denmark green card sheme, can any one plz suggest me how many points will i score with my details below
2.PROF BACHELORS DEGREE(INDIA): ELCTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS 4YRS
3.AGE 26
4.TEL ME IS IM IN POSITIVE LIST OR NOT BCOZ I DINT FIND ELECTRONICS IN POSITIVE LIST
7.NO WORK EXP BCOZ I DONT WANT TO CLAIM POINTS FOR THAT, BUT PRESENTLY IM WORKING as ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR 4 MONTHS IN INDIA

Hi navinkg,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you avoid posting in caps lock, this tend to make your post hard to read.

Thank you,

David.

hi david
sure next time
but now can anyone help me with points

Hi Guys

Am Raghuveer from India i wana share some inputs and want some useful info from you guys, I applied GC in oct 2012 and was refused as there is some misinterpretation in work exp and i filed an appeal against decision and it was out in July 3 2013 favoring me, Now the Appeal board has sent my application to Labour union retention of Denmark which is Denmark Embassy so waiting for positive reply, so any one can give me the info in such cases the visa will be refused or approved?

Please need your kind guidance on this

Thanking you all

Mob: +91 9885936997

Aurélie wrote:

Hello moen303 -> Your post doesn't help a lot. Maybe you can try to help members in their requests. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi

can I have some info reg GC?

navinkg wrote:

2.PROF BACHELORS DEGREE(INDIA): ELCTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS 4YRS
3.AGE 26
7.NO WORK EXP BCOZ I DONT WANT TO CLAIM POINTS FOR THAT, BUT PRESENTLY IM WORKING AS ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FOR 4 MONTHS IN INDIA

Please contact me on my mobile num am from Hyderabad too so i can share some info with you

Mob: +91 9885936997

chaalky wrote:

i think the best part you can do is .... calling and mailing them regularly.

can you give me the proper mail id to knw the exact status pls ?

Hi
i am from Delhi and am planning to move to Denmark. Pls advice
is there anybody who have applied in the month of June /July 13

thx

Hi Peeyush ,

I am from delhi.
Pls guide me ,i am planning to move to Denmark
i am applying first time for visa

thnx
Arbind Sharma

Hi arbind Sharma,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello i am a dentist and i need to apply for Danish Green Card on the basis of my Msc. so I need to know, Is it better to apply through any consultant???? or should i put my case by myself???. Secondly i need to know about bank statement,IS IT NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN BANK STATEMENT TILL I WILL NOT GET MY VISA??

Hello Sir just i need to know that i am a dentist, so it will effect on my processing time or not. BECAUSE MY PROFESSION IS IN POSITIVE LIST

Yes got my green card visa

My husband and I put our applications in ourselves in April of this year and yesterday we were just notified we were accepted.  I don't think it matters if you use an attorney at all.  Just properly complete the forms, submit all of the required documentation and wait.

I think you should keep your funds in the bank until your case is done being processed.  We were asked last month (6 months after we initially applied) to provide bank statements to show that we had sufficient funds to support ourselves and our kids.  We provided those, and then we got the notification of approval.

hi got my visa approved on 5th nov 2013

Hi
My name is Harsu.

I have completed my Bachelors Degree (BZC) (Botany,zoology and Chemisty) -2006
I have pursued MBA - Marketing  affiliated to JNTU in 2009.
Had a working Experience in IT about 2 + years in software from sept 2010 to feb 2013.

Currently Looking to file a visa for denmark.
Do I am eligible for Visa process?
Kindly do share the process

regards,
Harsu.
[email protected]

A Danish green card can take upto 2 years to process irrespective of the country you apply from. This is because the case is processed in Denmark and not in the local embassy. The embassy only forwards your application to the Danish Immigration Service in Denmark.

Hey Naveen congrats for your GC visa my name is robinthomas well i have done my MSC in uk 2013 march, right now i am working as a IT consultant in a company Hyderabad,i applied my GC visa application on September 19 as you said it takes around 3-5 months cause the education is in uk, is there any interview for this visa are you still in hyderabad or in denmark,i just need your advice thank you..

congrats naveen plz can u tell in how many months u got your decision

Hi, I am from India. I have completed my graduation in B.Sc(phy, chem, math) and 2 yrs MBA (systems) from distance edu. I have a overall 6.5 band in ielts.I have 7 yrs of exp in an IT industry. Please let me know if would qualify for denmark GC visa. Thank you for your time.
Thnx,
AK

Hello akak  i don't think you can score for distance education(MBA) 60 POINTS i guess you can get 50 points for your education,language 20points,Experience 15points,i think you can score 10 points for positive list,age if you are below 34 years you can get 15points,so over all you will score 110 u can apply for this visa cheers:))

Hi All
Anyone knows the processing time now days?

hi everybody , 

I came to Denmark from 2 weeks  under green card scheme , so i have questions , plz help :

can  the green card scheme holder  can have unemployment benefits ? can be enrolled in unemployment benefits?
what is the all  benefits to have green card scheme?

thxxxxx :cheers:

@Johnyjweinat,

Not to be disrespectful, but please do not try to take money from the Danish state.  It makes it all the harder for the rest of us who are there, or who are coming, under the greencard scheme.  Please don't be one of the few who ruins a good program for the rest of us.

If you were honest in your application, you have enough funds to support yourself for your first year in Denmark while you are looking for work.  If you were not honest in your application, maybe you should take a while to reflect on what that means.

In any event, I am an attorney in my home country and my husband is a writer with a PhD, but we have no problem at all taking jobs cleaning toilets or washing dishes; we are just grateful that the Danish people are agreeing to allow us, and our children, to live in their country.  After all, there are many reasons (other than work) that a person may want to live in Denmark.  Low crime?  Low wage inequality?  Gun control? An utter absence of police brutality? Support for universal higher education?  Decent health care?  No national debt?  The least politically corrupt country in the world?  Think of the more abstract benefits that you are going to be receiving by living in Denmark.

And after you consider these benefits?  Don't mooch off the state as soon as you arrive.  Take whatever work is available, even at low pay. 

And avail yourself of all of the free Danish lessons. 

Also, another thought:  if you don't have a job yet, why not spend five hours per day submitting job applications, and then four hours studying Danish?

Best regards,

Andrea

[Moderated: Avoid Copy paste on the forum.]

Hello,

First of all thanks for blog and information on this.

I am residing in India. Below are the details about my education and experience

Education:
BE in computers
MBA in Financial Mgt (distance education)

IT exp : 9 yrs

It would be appreciated if somebody can help me with below queries

1. Will i be able to make 100 points with above details
2. How much is the avg cost of living per month in Denmark
3. How is the IT job market in denmark
4. Can I get any other job easily there for survival?
5. How money in INR need to be saved in bank to show for visa?

Apologize for so many questions.

Thanks
AT

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how long Denish Embassy takes to provide a confirmation letter after appeal upheld/successful.

My appeal upheld in Jan 2014 and they refunded appeal's money in March 2014 but still I haven't got confirmation letter. Whenever I call them they say "Your case is with verification agency". "We will tell you your status after we will hear anything from Verification Agency"....

I am surprised that Verificatin Agency is taking more than a year to verify my certificates and still haven't came to conclusion.