Danish Green Card Scheme

Hi, I'm a Pakistani guy applying for the Danish Green Card Scheme from the Danish Embassy in London. I was wondering if anyone's applied for it from there and how long it took them to get it? Or if anyone applied from within Pakistan with any success? Or for that matter from anywhere else.

Hi amarhassan99 & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Wish you well,
Harmonie.

Hi! I am Indian qualified Chest Physician (Doctor) applied for Green Card in VFS New Delhi on 25th Oct'2011. The application reached Denmark Immigration Service on 12th Feb'2012; and till date (22/10/2012)no response.....!!!! I have lost hope....?????

Hi All,

I am Peeyush Kaushik from Gurgaon, India. I am working as Deputy GM with a company into Security and Facilities Management Services. I have applied for the Danish Green Card in April 2012. My verification has also been done at my current job by one of the outsourced agency og the Danish Embassy.First of all I wish to know as to how much more time it shall take for me to get the process finished and getting my visa. Secondly I would like to know as to how I can apply for the jobs out there so that I can have one by the time I reach there.

I shall highly appreciate the guidance on the above.

Thanks & Regards

Peeyush Kaushik
+91 8527061948

Hi

I am Psychologist from Pakistan want to apply for Danish Green Card Scheme.
Any one can guide me fairly....

Hello! same case here! looks like there is a delay in processing 2011 applications!!

Sunny re

so did u apply ?
???

i am a dentist in lahore and want to apply too. can we communicate so that our efforts can be combined for a better result.

i am from LHE. i want to apply too .. lets combine our efforts. pl communicate

Yup! applied on nov 2011 and still waiting for the reply!

I applied from Pakistan and waiting for its decision. fingers crossed

Hii guys,
This is kareem,I applied green card from london jan 2012, i moved to india in april 2012, i mail them so many times and i tried to ring them but no one attend my call. Yesterday I mean 27 feb 2013, i spoke with denmark embassy that they said my decision send to delhi danish embassy in india on october 2012 and they ask me to contact them. I mail them and rang them and waiting for decision, fingers crossed...........thats my situation guys hope this will help you, any doubts mail me at [email protected]

Regards,
Kareem

hii guys,
Again me, its kareem , use below number and ring to denmark embassy, you will come to know,
no:004533963628,
dont wait, ring asap

Hello Kareem,

DId u apply ur self or through lawyer?

I think they would have contacted you on ur email or number?

faisaloo wrote:

i am from LHE. i want to apply too .. lets combine our efforts. pl communicate

Faisal its simple, go to their site and submit ur case with its fee in their embassy

Hello arslandj,
ya mate, I applied from myself, one of my friend who applied and got visa he guided me. As you said I didnt get any mail or call, the same thing i ask them, what they saying was havent got my iupdated contact number. But I mailthem somany times,  i donno let see one week i hope i get decision,

Thanks,
Kareem

Hello guys,
I got reply from embassy that my application has been rejected coz of fees shortage,
when I applied It was 6100dkk, they saying it was 6256dkk, any help please,
Regards,
Kareem

I am sure you can appeal and pay the difference in fees.

I have 4 years Bachelors degree in Information Technology from Canada and 2 years MBA in IT Mgmt from a University in USA. I have 1.5 yrs IT experience in Canada and 1.5 yr in USA. Can I qualify for the green card? I hold both Pakistani and Canadian nationalities.

Hello shani,
Thank you for reply. You are eligible for GC, but I dint understand you got canada nationality and then y you looking for Danish citizenship?,

Regards,
kareem,
[email protected]

Looking for a change as I am a little bored staying at one place, therefore I want to apply for Danish GC and experience the country for a couple of years.

hello shani,
Can you guide me about canada immigration, how it works?I did masters from uk and got 1.5 experience,
my mail id:[email protected],
regards,
kareem

Hi Kareem,

Im not sure abt the Canadian immigration, I came as a dependent with my parents long time ago. Not sure what the process. You may check www.cic.gc.ca .

Tnx

kareem0786 > please post on the Canada forum, we're off topic now. Thanks

OK Kareem,
its good that you got some reply, so my suggestion is call them and ask how to go forward now with your fee. I think if you pay them full they will process ur case again. you were not technically knocked out but due administrative issue.

hi all,

Does anyone one know the current processing time for the Danish green card application?

Hi shani,

I will say an year plus, based on my application. I applied nov 2011 and still waiting.

I didn't see requirements for English language for people who are from English speaking countries and speak English and hold degrees from there. Are they exempted from the testing or do they have to show proof by writing a test as well.

If you look at the application and instructions, you will see that the completion of higher education conducted in English, or professional work experience conducted in English, is a sufficient substitute, although you will need to provide proof of it.

Thanks Andrea.

Hi,

I am a software testing engineer having 2 years of experience in testing and 4 months of development.
Can anyone please help me to know that do i qualify for the green card visa??
I could not see Software Tester profession in the positive list.
Below are my details:
Qualification : Masters of Computer Applications
Experience : 2 years and 1 month in Software Testing
4 months in software development

Thanks in advance..

From the information you provided, you will get 60 points for having a masters degree, and 15 points for your age. 

You say that you are a "software testing engineer."  I believe that this constitutes being an "IT engineer" under the positives list, although you will want to contact the Danish government to clarify this.  If so, you will get another 10 points for that (you have over 2 years experience), but if you wait half a year to apply, you will get 15 points for having three years of employment in a field in the positives list.

Where did you get your undergraduate degree, and where did you get your masters?  Depending on where you studied, you may get up to 15 points more for that.

Also, what is your level of English proficiency (or Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, or German proficiency)?  What tests have you taken in those languages?  You may get additional points for proficiency in one of those languages.

Regards,

Andrea

Thanks Andrea..
Is Software Testing engineer can be considered as IT engineer which is under positive list??
If that is the case then i will be eligible and scoring more than 100 points..

Yes it can.

Hi!!

I have some queries for Denmark Green Card application:
1. Is MCA degree from India equivalent to Masters degree of Danish education system?
2. If all educational documents are apostiled from ministry of external affairs, then is it necessary to get the declaration 3. letter from the institution regarding the authenticity of educational documents?
3. Is it necessary to get an experience letter from current employer? will appointment letter or salary slips work instead of  exp letter?
4. Attestation from ministry of external affairs is required on all marksheets as well or just the final degree?
5. Can a person having Green card visa stay in Norway or Sweden? If yes then for how long?

Can someone please reply?
thanks in advance.

Dear All

I am planning to apply under green scheme;

I am considering my 100 points as follows:

1)BE UET lahore (IT) + Masters degree in IT (UK ) = 60 points
2) Age Under 34 = 15 points
3) 2.5 years IT experience in Pak, 1 year IT experience in UK and 2 year work on a Retail store (Tesco) == >> so I get points for English Language + Experience and I am Continuously living in England since last 3.5 years

so It seems more than 100 points.

Any one can help from Pakistan how could I get appointment to submit my application in danish embassy Islamabad. do I need to add other thing apart from above detail.

Thanks

Hello Khan707,

If you do a little search on the internet you will be it's very easy to find useful information and contact details to get more information.

Please go on these websites, these are the normal procedure taken for applying to any visa in denmark if you are not already there.

nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm

nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/how_to_apply.htm

Basically you need to fill in the form (register a case id number), send it through your embassy (pay some fees) and wait for a reply :)

Harmonie wrote:

Hi amarhassan99 & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Wish you well,
Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

I registered at your site sometime back and was able able to communicate with members on private messages as well but..not its working now...can you please help with this.

Regards.

Hello Laiba -> Please read the anti-spam measures : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 3238#74299

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie :)

hi..if u r in london stay there.

nothing is here. u wil b disappointed.