COMING TO MAURITIUS

my posting was previously removed and i was told that this forum is not a dating service. That's fine as I was not aware I could not be helped in that area.

Now, some good news, got my papers and will be coming soon to mauritus.

please tell me how is the island and the people over there.

what i need to know

what i need to bring

is homosexuality illegal

please help, ok thank you all

People are awesome,super friendly!!! Regarding homosexuality I am not sure but found this  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Mauritius:|

Hope you enjoy Mauritius!

hello Rajendraa...
that s nice to know that you will be soon in Mauritius..
well...just to tell you,, you ll love te country as it s a very friendly one...the food is absolutely delicious..and you have got restaurants all over the island...homosexual is not a problem at all..it s not legalised..but it s not a problem at all.
the weather is absolutely fantastic...but just for this week ...cause of the tropical cyclone..it has been raining..but next week is going to be fine...
if you need any further details , you can contact me anytime..
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]
hope to hear from you soon
take are
parveen

thank you all. am indian and think me going to adapt int he indian island mauritius.

i thinking to come in december

wish u all the best.
u can contact me on fcb   parveen moubarekha   for any other details...[Moderated]

thank you. do we have in mauritius gay hostels???

[Moderated: No advertising on the forum]

Rajendraa

Whilst not willing to make any hasty inference, I could not understand the burning concern regarding as to whether homosexuality is illegal in Mauritius, though, I must confess, is quite an original one. Indeed, most people ask about security and related aspects.

Still, homosexuality, though not shunned is, still somewhat taboo, as indicated by Parveen. Anyway, I think homosexuality is far more spread in Mauritius both among males and females than what people tend to make believe.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay as fully as possible in Mauritius.

Vayid wrote:

Rajendraa

Whilst not willing to make any hasty inference, I could not understand the burning concern regarding as to whether homosexuality is illegal in Mauritius, though, I must confess, is quite an original one. Indeed, most people ask about security and related aspects.

Still, homosexuality, though not shunned is, still somewhat taboo, as indicated by Parveen. Anyway, I think homosexuality is far more spread in Mauritius both among males and females than what people tend to make believe.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay as fully as possible in Mauritius.

salamelekum ek namaste, mera friend!

hum thank you for your kind information.

am very scared if gays are bashed in your island and hence my query about gays' freedom and legality in mauritius.

of course, gays are humans and are like you all, but,we are just concerned about the small minority.

please give me any information that can help me to settle down in your beautiful indian island.

bye and love

pleez tel me if i can bring my partner to acompany me as my spouse to mauritius?

will be soon in mauriitus.

Hi Rajendra, I dont think you can bring your partner as a spouse... but yes ur partner if not working stay in the island for maximum 6mnths in a calender year... as a fellow Indian, welcome to Mauritius and have a nice time!!
Cheers :)

namaste

we coming to your beautiful india island.

not comin now. delay becoz partner needs visa. not easi.