I am moving to Cameroon (hopefully)

Hello! My name is Marua, I am Mexican and I am really planning on living in Cameroon, the idea got into my mind and I have to do it!!!
I am Mexican, I got an internship in yaoudé and now I am looking for a part time job, so I can be less stressed about life there, also my boyfriend is coming with me, he is Syrian, so the adventure will be amazing!!!!
If anyone can help us find something to do (we speak, English, French, Spanish and Arabic) so maybe somone could be interested in classes.... he studied English literature in Damascus and now is an English teacher in Mexico, and me, I have a Masters in cooperation for the development and humanitarian aid, so... please!! we are planning on starting our new life there in January, hope to see you all soon there!!!

Marua

Hello Marua.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Yaoundé section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you very much, you are the best!

Write in french too, i mean go in french session and post it too for receive more responses.:)

I have just read your letter. I am from Cameroon
I was in Mexico a couple of years ago in Gualajara for a month and liked my stay there, enjoyed the food and the people. I now live in USA where my pastor at the Methodist church is a Mexican. Nice peole.
Send me your phone number and we could communicate.

Pierre
Cell Phone: +1 240-435-9090

Hi.
Welcome in Cameroon in advance.
Well, first of all, in which part of Cameronn are you plannig ro live ?
I don't want to discourage you, but you have to know the seek for a job will not be easy. With your diploman i will advice you to look for a job in the NGO, there are many of international NGO in Cameroon precisely in Yaoundé. I wish you good luck

Merry christmas to you, to your family, and to your honey :)