kafeel id number

#3 17 October 2012 09:06:48

khuramluck
khuramluck
Riyadh

Re: kafeel id number

Welcome msa27,
Yes you can check your sponsor Id by visit Passport office(Jawazat).There ,you will find some agents ask them and they will provide you by min 50/Sr.
Please ask them to give you print that include all your information.

#12 28 May 2013 09:58:58

sheik murthaja
sheik murthaja
Tamil Nadu

my name is Sultan Batcha Ismail
My Passport No is : G0963323
My Kafeel Id is :1300201652
I have Landed before 4 months, I have no food,no salary, no accomodation,
Please help me, whether my kafeel has my iqama or not? how can i know

#13 04 July 2013 17:59:48

rahbarraza
rahbarraza
Dammam

Dear sir,
         Please tell me that how to see the my kafeel name with mobile number and my kafeel name have khalid bin saud bin abdulaziz AL dosari

#14 04 July 2013 19:16:55

HRGuru
HRGuru
Riyadh

@sheik murthaja and
@rahbarraza

approach any general service office and give the kafeel id and they can tell you all information that you need.

#17 16 July 2013 09:41:50

HRGuru
HRGuru
Riyadh

hakeemnas wrote:

sir
     please tell me how to find visa number and sponcer id number

Visa number will be in your passport, where the visa has been issued and as for sponsor ID, its a number that starts with 700--. You can check with your company/ sponsor / his office for this number.

#19 16 July 2013 10:24:07

TheLegendLeads

hakeemnas wrote:

sir,
        which is the visa number in passport's visa page

I guess you are trying to fill the visit visa application on MOFA website; right? :)

The place where you are to enter the visa number, there is a green question mark button. Click on it and you'd see this:

https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/_Images/visa_entry_number.JPG

#21 15 September 2013 10:25:17

gafoorck
gafoorck
jeddah

my name is gafurudheen my iqama no2320028299iwant to my kafeel phone number becous iam in huroob now ,,,pleas help meee

Last edited by gafoorck (15 September 2013 10:26:19)

#27 11 December 2013 12:52:12

waseem alam

Hr guru Hi, i just arrived in saudi arabia five months ago .I purchased a electrician visa from a sponsor for 14,000 riyals. I gave my passport and 3150, riyal for applying iqama. but so far i didnt get my iqama. I checked online using my passport number at moi website..it shows red. but i have gotten my transfer letter he from my old kafeel to new kafeel but the thing is my new sponsor always keep me wait so please tell me sir is that possible to get the new iqama by new sponsor

#28 12 December 2013 07:22:46

HRGuru
HRGuru
Riyadh

waseem alam wrote:

Hr guru Hi, i just arrived in saudi arabia five months ago .I purchased a electrician visa from a sponsor for 14,000 riyals. I gave my passport and 3150, riyal for applying iqama. but so far i didnt get my iqama. I checked online using my passport number at moi website..it shows red. but i have gotten my transfer letter he from my old kafeel to new kafeel but the thing is my new sponsor always keep me wait so please tell me sir is that possible to get the new iqama by new sponsor

Very bad move in coming to KSA at this time by purchasing a visa, shouldn't have done that.

Now that you are here, only option for you is to find a sponsor / company in green status and get demand letter from them. Once you have this ask your new company / sponsor to approach the jawazat / labor office and to change your sponsorship and issue iqama at the same time. This is possible.

#29 12 December 2013 22:52:20

wsmhagazi
wsmhagazi
Riyadh

To find Kafeel ID Number & other Information there are min 2 Ways:

1- Go to any General Services Office and ask them for Jawazat Print for you, it include ID Number, Visa Number etc

2- Register on MOI and print your info and then go to any MOI EService Desk and Activate your account.
After that you can login to MOI and you can see all the Information regarding you.

3 members online in Saudi Arabia

Expatriate health insurance Saudi Arabia
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Expat banking Saudi Arabia
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Saudi Arabia
A few tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Saudi Arabia
Don't worry and travel happy across Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here