Looking for an Arabic teacher in LIbya inshaAllah

Salam Alakum, I am an American traveling to Libya in a few months inshaAllah to study Arabic. I am looking for an Arabic teacher that has time for me inshaAllah. Any information will be appreciated,
JazakaAllahu Khyra,
Khalil

I'm not a teacher but I'm a native Libyan and my English is quite good.
If you feel I can help you.. let me know, you can check my profile for info about me.
Cheers

Hi fisaballah
you are welcomed in Libya.can you please send me message in my inbox here in this site than I can contact you with more details as you need.
       Thanks
         yakle

JazakaAllahu Khyra, I am a revert from america and am looking to travel to Libya in a few months inshallah, I don't have dates yet as I have to free myself from some obligations here. I plan on staying in Libya for a few months inshallah , I am looking to have about 5 classes a week, can u please tell me what the price is for 5 classes a week, also where in Libya are you and do you have a reccomendation for housing?
Khalil

Salam everyone,

Fisaballah, meanwhile you get ready to travel i suggest you checkout livemocha.com you will find partners online to practice with and a vast dictionary to learn from.

Hope it helps, btw the housing part depends on which city you are going to visit if its work related you probably want to stay near the workplace, once thats sorted your second priority should be to get a car to be able to move around.

cheers!

Salam Alaykum,

Followng your request, I think that I might help you learning Arabic.
If you are interested to, we can manage to meet ASAP, to talk about the subject & see if we can plan to do it

So feel free to call me or just reply to my message to arrange that

Sincerely

Nabil

Hi fisaballah,
ok,can you please tell me What time you will be inTripoli?
How long you need the teacher?
   Thanks
yaklef

dear fisadallan ;
in the first (you welcome to your second country any time ).
acceding to your request,i would like inform you that I can provide your order but I need more details about the subject as location and cost as well as period ,anyhow if you need any help you can contact me on this email .
good luck

Salam all, I am also looking for an Arabic/Quran teacher. I am willing to have 5 lessons a week as well, if you would like to join forces?

Otherwise could someone please let me know if there is a language school here or private tutors etc. There are also some other ex-pats at my work place who would be interested in joining in so please do let me know.

Many thanks

salam Adela,
I have sent to you private message.
   Thanks

i can help you

Hey also interested in learning Arabic and also French.  so if anybody knows any French tutors as well I would appreciate it.  I am also willing to join up with anybody else who is learning Arabic.  I currently live in Tripoli( more the outskirts) and am teaching at an International school...so i have the time on afternoons...thanks!

Liselle

Hi Liselle,
I sent to you message please check it
     Thanks

wa aleikom salam

im samar from syria and work as an english teacher.

will it work?!!

Bonjour  lilysamar,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please post your advert in the Teaching jobs in Libya section, this might be helpful. :)

Please note that this thread is quite old.

Thank you,

David.

Assalamo Alaikom,

Am ready to teach you Arabic.

But AL

Now am in Eygpt... l will be in libya

After two weeks Omahas Allah.