About transferring Free Visa?

Hi,

I am basith, I m currently in Saudi Arabia

I have come over here 4 month back on free visa and my visa profession is transferable, now my question is can I transfer my visa to a company if I get job over there before completing 2 years?

Hello basith369.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be advised by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI basith you can easily transfer after 02 years completion with current sponsor, incase your current sponsor gives you NOC
regards

@Basith, welcome to Expat.com,
yes you can even transfer your iqama in less than two years, provided your current sponsor (kafeel) is kind enuff to release you and the HR of the company, where you are joining is stong enuff, to get the work done.
my cousin brother got his free work visa transferred in the name of another company with an 08 months old iqama only!
so good luck:)

i am also in the same situation if this thing shows for iqama status can we do sponsorship transfer

نعتذر لعدم تقديم الخدمة نظرا لعدم وجود منشأتك فى قواعد بيانات نطاقات

greatkhali wrote:

نعتذر لعدم تقديم الخدمة نظرا لعدم وجود منشأتك فى قواعد بيانات نطاقات

Hello greatkhali, can you please post in english on this English speaking forum so that other members can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I just want to transfer Iqama Sponsorship if i check online it shows this result, and his licence is expired

(نعتذر لعدم تقديم الخدمة نظرا لعدم وجود منشأتك فى قواعد بيانات نطاقات) translated below
""We apologize for the lack of service due to the lack of your facility in databases ranges""

salam everyboby, i am in problem.my kafeel are sending me exit due to the new terms and conditions of kingdom of saudia.so if any one know about any free visa that i will come back here again.so please tell me.i am waiting and hopefully
my contact is 0599126415

muhammad abrar wrote:

salam everyboby, i am in problem.my kafeel are sending me exit due to the new terms and conditions of kingdom of saudia.so if any one know about any free visa that i will come back here again.so please tell me.i am waiting and hopefully
my contact is 0599126415

Its better to find a green sponsor and then transfer rather than come back again later that too on free visa