Work Visa

Hello I am currently working in Dubai. I GOT AN OFFER FROM ANGOLA. COMPANY IS CHECKED AND REGISTERED. BUT TO APPLY FOR THE WORK VISA THEY NEED MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT. IS THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT REALLY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE VISA IN ANGOLA? IS THERE NO ALTERNATIVE?
ALSO HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR THE WORK VISA APPROX! THANKS..

Hi  KARANupendra & welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Fingers crossed,
Harmonie.

ps: Could you please lower Caps Lock when writing on the forum?
Thanks.

Olá. como você está. Eu preciso de uma pequena ajuda. por favor você pode me ajudar. eu quero algumas informações sobre processo de vistos em Angola. porque você se hospedar lá eu espero que você pode me ajudar. por favor! por favor você pode informar, se o passaporte original é necessária para o visto ordinário ou de turismo em Angola? i ter recebido uma oferta de emprego de Angola ea empresa está pedindo meu passaporte original para aplicar o visto. Por favor me ajude. Obrigado.

Hello KARANupendra.

As this is an Anglophone forum, can you please write in english so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Karan,
I have replied to you. in detail.
Do you already know Portugese ?

Dinesh

used translator for that..:) thank you.:)

I'm currently living in Angola. But am treated as refugee and I have recebo I use as a document. But I am not contented with this document. I need to work visa and by that I may be accessible to many services as opening of bank accounts and others the like. So please assist me with my requests. Thanks in advance.