LOOKING FOR A JOB IN AGADIR!

hello from greece fellas! i am nikki,26 years old and i live in athens with my wife,who is from agadir.the situation is pretty bad here,no jobs,lower salaries,bigger taxes,etc.we are planning to move to morocco and open a greek food store,near her neighborhood.unfortunately,this requires money,so i want to find a job in agadir for starters,collect the money and then open the store.i have studied sound engineering,i have the ECDL diploma (microsoft office) and i know english and little bit of french. (which i intend to learn better.) i am looking for ANY kind of job,any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you for your time my friends,cheerz!

Hi Nikki & welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Jobs in Agadir, it may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

hello this is gary from the philippines im looking for a job related to technical maintenane in electricity ,fire alarm,telephone and cctv.i have a good experience regarding this matter,i work in saudi oger since 1992 as a foreman in building electrician and here in agadir palace of saudis i work as technical coordinator.presently im looking for a job in agadir.

Hello gary_indefenzo, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Agadir section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello everyone

I am from Manchester uk and trying to settle down in Agadir for personal reasons so looking a job in both french languages

@ateyehussein77

hello and welcome !

Please note that this is quite an old thread.

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Agadir section of the website.

Find some tips and useful websites by reading the Finding a job in Agadir article.

All the very best

Bhavna