Legally getting Hydrocodon in Portugal

I am a retired US citizen recently relocated in Portugal. In the US I was regularly prescribed (very small doses of) a Hydrocodon+aspirin pill  for pain throughout the body. This drug is a narcotic. I have seen a doctor here in Portugal who informed me that hydrocodon has not yet reached Portugal (!!?). Rather than take a substitute as he offered, I would prefer to first try to stick to a drug which has worked very well for me over the years (as others have not). So is there any way I can have these pills legally sent to me from the US presumably with a doctor's  prescription? Some method must be available for the import of drugs unavailable here. Perhaps someone else has had this problm and knows how to solve it.

edremler

Hi! I know how the procedures between physicians are and I can tell you that some Portuguese doctors will accept and prescribe it for you if your doctor / hospital back in the US send a certificate stating it to the doctor ( I assume you already have a doctor here do not you? ) that you are dealing with now.

Once you have the certificate you then can to two things, deal directly with a pharmacist where you live, or do it through your doctor.

Some things we must not let other people try to sort out or they will care not as we do, so, try to find out who the lab who manufactures it is, send them an email, describe your situation, ask them for a payment system that allows them to receive the money and send you the remedies after ( PayPal is a good system, I know of some people with the same problem who have created this system with their remedies supplier, they make the button with PayPal, send you the link, you click the link and they get your money and your address, they send you the remedy accordingly ).

If they agree with this alternative ( which gives more guarantee to them as no one guarantees you will receive the remedy ) I can help with instructions how to build such system.

Remember to order a couple of remedies all the time, if you low it will be only peanuts ( never order many or you might lose many ). It will be possible to store quite a few after a few months ( if you keep ordering 2 every 15 days or weeks or so ).

Have you ever try to find biological / organic alternatives to that remedy? I mean, all remedies our body need exists inside of us first, and it is also in nature everywhere.

As Hippocrates said "may your food be your medicine" and let me tell you that it is possible with a strict diet and help of local medicinal herbs to balance your body and cover whatever disturbance we have ( unless this is not possible anymore, I make no idea the level of damage in your body, but we can talk about if you like, I can send you quite a lot of links that will help you a lot! ).

As far as I understand your problem is the need to treat moderate to severe pain related with your joints or bones ( or both and more yet ), so I guess I invite you to read the information contained in the link below ( and then follow the links inside, stay in touch with me if you think I can help, I will do it with pleasure and friendly thoughts for you ). Dr Rath is a well known scientist and I can tell you that he knows what he is doing. Follow his scientific studies and help yourself.

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/NHC/ … search.htm

Remember that your body is building acidity and you suppose to have more alkaline foods, please follow the link below ( I can not state anything about this link as I did not read it completely, but follow it and your natural spirit of justice will tell you if it is right or wrong ).

http://www.acidalkalinediet.com/Alkalin … -Chart.htm

We can help ourselves better than any doctor, we must do it for our own good. And we must think that we suppose to stand by our fellow human friends all the time they need our comments, our stand by their sides. I am here for you now, and will be as long as you maintain our connection here.

All the best for you.