Looking for the best school for my daughter?

We are moving to Serbia in few month. I would like to ask if anybody of you can advice us which international school shall we send our doughter? Is there any International school i Novi Sad/ I do appreciate for the promt answer.

Hi,
I don't know if you are still looking for the school, probably not, however a reply may be helpful for other readers. The school I know better in Belgrade is the Chartwell International School.
It is a very interesting school because it is not a business run school, where profit is the main driver,which is usually the case with international schools. The school has been established as a not-for-profit association run by the parents. As a result, every penny earned is reinvested in the school, in improving infrastructures, teaching quality, etc.
Yes, indeed, I am "partial" because my kids are attending the school (which qualifies me as a "co-owner" of the school), but isn't this the best guarantee?
However check it out and let me know, the website is: http://www.chartwellinternational.org
See you there!

I am also looking for one in Novi-sad. It seems the only available and affordable one is in Belgrade? Anyway, i wish one can be organised in Novi sad. I will be moving there next month(June) and I desperately need one for my daughter.

Obviously, you work for "Chartwell International School".

Regardless if it is good or bad school in education but you saying that it started as not profit school and managed by parents is a hilarious statement!!

You mean that parents will set crazy annual tution fees over 10000€ per child??!

And it is non profit school?!

You really think a child costs any school that much money to educate?!

More funny, when in a country like Serbia the minimum salary is 250€ international schools ask for that high fees!!

I bet that mostly foreign kids are learning in these schools and their parents are not the ones paying but their embassies or companies they work for!

@Directno

You have posted on an old (2014) thread so may not get a reply.

Hi just wondering did you move and did you find a school in Novi Sad?  My daughter is about to turn 6 and I've looked at CLEVER school in Novi Sad.  Did you check that one out and if so how was it?  Please let me know your experience.  Thank You!  ~Joel

Hi Joel,

did you get any info about this school?

I looked at their website and it seems they have only programs for Russians/Serbs combined with English.

If you know something else, please share.

TA
Pete

Hi, we are moving back to Novi Sad, our kids are speaking English as a mother tongue. I was wondering if you checked this Clever school by now? What are your thoughts about International schools in NS? Thanks, I appreciate.

Hi, also looking for a school on English. Please let me know your experience. Thank you.

Very well said

hello I am looking for i=an international school in NS for my 9yo son. Has anyone found anything about Clever School? Is it any good? Thank you.