Help for a fresh emigrant needed

Hi, my name is Shaimaa, I'm from Egypt. Lived my whole life there and I love it. But I wish do to more with my life, I wish I could expand and discover myself, I want to know my limits and how far I could go.

I chose Australia, to be the land where I'll make all of my dreams would come true. I never travelled anywhere by myself before. I don't know anyone there or what would I do. I'm planning to travel next year once I make enough money for my travel.  I need help to tell me what to do, how life it is for a new emigrant. Wish I could meet friends and know much more about Sydney, and the way of living there.

Hello Shaimaa.

Welcome to the forum! :)

If you have specific questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

What makes Sydney a better place for me? What are the difficulties that I could face there? What are the range of rental condos and studios, and how much does the salaries range at least.
I know no one there, and I was hoping I would find a sponsor, is it possible, or the sponsors should be a family member.
About the employee sponsors, I can't find any job there, I could apply for online. How would I find him such sponsor. And can any friend would be the sponsor for me there.

Hi Shaimaa,
Im Stacee, From New Zealand
How are you? I read your post and it sounds like me!! hahaa
Im in the same boat as you, and really want to move to Aussie 2013
Im not sure where abouts i will head to, I will be travelling alone. Would like to chat and see if we could catch up over there and be a support network ? Feel free to Private msg me!!

Take care, and hope to hear from you soon

Stacee:D:)

Hello Shaimaa,

Trying to give you the best answers I can I would say...

What makes Sydney great for you?
Any city in Sydney is great... but what really will make a difference is your career or the opportunities you are trying to get.
Sydney is probably the most multicultural city in Australia and as such is the one with better insertion opportunities.

There is sponsorship as Family but it has to be proven you are a dependent of this member.

Related to employee sponsorship I know nothing... Sorry.