Want to win a catamaran cruise for 2 persons? Read on.....

Hello,

A private developer plans to launch a water sports club soon. The club will be located in a coastal region of Mauritius. TNS Analysis, a market research agency, is currently conducting a study to collect your opinion on this subject. The questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to fill and your answers will remain strictly confidential.

To thank you for your participation, you will be eligible to participate in a draw where you can win a cruise in a catamaran for two people .

We invite you to answer by clicking on the following link:
http://online.tnsanalysis.com:8080/Onli … ue ENG.htm
Thank you for your time and good luck for the draw
TNS Analysis team

You don't ask any email adresse or anything - how will you draw the winners ?...

Sounds fishy to me.  :/

Hello we can assure you that this is not fake and there is a draw involved. You can call us on 202 0055 and ask for Soraya. Regards

No contact details or anything after I filled in the entire questionaire. How will you know who i am for the draw?
Let me know if I won - I filled it in...

Hello the IT administrator checked the questionnaire and unfortunately because of a system bug the spot where you had to fill the email address did not appear. we sincerely apologise for that and request you to send your email address to [email protected]. we will ensure that you participate in the draw. thank you for taking the time to fill in the questioonnaire. we really appreciate. Have a nice day