Is it safe for filipino women to work in bahrain?

Hi! Anyone who can tell me the current status of filipino workers in bahrain? There is an opportunity to apply for an accounting position in bahrain and i want to take this. I just need your insights about this. Thank you.

Hi Tesha,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may also check out other threads on the Bahrain forum.

All the best,
Christine

Very safe :)

Aside from the fact that 'it's too safe'

I think the filipino that you gonna meet here is even more than the citizens that you might meet, so you won't feel 'home sickness' ;)

Good Luck :)

Sherif nour wrote:

Aside from the fact that 'it's too safe'

I think the filipino that you gonna meet here is even more than the citizens that you might meet, so you won't feel 'home sickness' ;)

Good Luck :)

Correct.

Tesha wrote:

Hi! Anyone who can tell me the current status of filipino workers in bahrain? There is an opportunity to apply for an accounting position in bahrain and i want to take this. I just need your insights about this. Thank you.

This 'safety' question kinda surprises me, though.
Unless you're a Shiite, today, you're perfectly safe in Bahrain.

Deleted-Soul wrote:
Tesha wrote:

This "Shiite" reply kinda surprises me more! Why are Shiite not safe? Explain, please...

anna66 wrote:
Deleted-Soul wrote:
Tesha wrote:

This "Shiite" reply kinda surprises me more! Why are Shiite not safe? Explain, please...

I think they're not gonna be given a VISA, as simple as this.
Thousands of them were deported back to their mother countries, after the Sunnite-Shiite conflict broke out. I did not actually mean it as "safe"; that was wrongly expressed.

Hi Tesha!

There are a lot of Filipinos women working in Bahrain and its safe why not . Just dont go roaming around if you are alone at late night or the places that less people around.  Remember that  there are two types of people living on earth, the good and bad people regardless of nationality, but generally, safe. TC

2012 😐

[misleading information]

hello just want to have some info about the cost of living in bharain...how  is it compare to dubai...

Thank you

This has been answered numerous times. Please take time to read the guide on the main forum page plus some other posts.

ok

Dont worry its safe good luck

yes 100% safe and secure

What about working in the palace?

What about it? If you are asking whether is it safe to work in the palace or not, of course it is safe.

Ayiaznaita0430 wrote:

What about working in the palace?

2nd time you have asked this question with no information. Like me saying is it safe to walk and not saying where, what time or what area. If you want more detailed responses then I suggest you give a more detailed question

The usual occupational hazards of one's particular job will still exist, regardless of where one works.   :D

Hi,I was new here!I want to know if is safe to work as a helper in the house coz it will be my first time here if possible.Thank You.

ariaelena wrote:

Hi,I was new here!I want to know if is safe to work as a helper in the house coz it will be my first time here if possible.Thank You.

Hi there. Most places are alright but, there is no guarantee that you will get a completely safe work environment, whether it be a house, or a corporate.

Nowhere is guaranteed to be safe and you should be cautious when deciding to work in a family home. I know of too many maids that have had a very hard life here. I also know a few that have had a brilliant time here and were very well looked after during their time.

Hello,is there any info how much the basic salary of a household workers here coz  i read some they pay ony 75BD is this true?? Thank you and im looking for the answeres ,so i can have i deas.

Salary will depend upon your employer, and i dont think there is a standard mentioned anywhere.

So,no basic salary?unlike in other countries that they have a fix salary in any jobs esp. Who works as a household.Hmmm.Thanks for the info.

I don't know about the payscale for a household job .. But today morning I did come across a Bahraini Instagram manpower-page ..they were quoting 80BD for Indonesians and around 100BD for Indians per month as housemaid.

Hi, and what about the filipina(philippines)how much they pay for them  as a household workwrsThanks