Egyptian British in cairo look for friends

Hi every one just moved from uk and back home to Cairo
I used to live in edinburgh and London  right now I am in cairo
I look to meet new friends. From Egypt and all over the world specially who decide to move to Egypt
I like walking sport reading and discover new places
Would be great to join British community in egypt
Pls pm me if interest or call me directly 01284045062

Hi
I just want to inform you if you are interested to play football
so, we play football every Saturday 4:30pm " field near to Down town.
By the way.It's a mixed-gender♀♂ (women and men), mixed-nationality, mixed-age group!

Mido Aviation wrote:

Hi
By the way.It's a mixed-gender♀♂ (women and men), mixed-nationality, mixed-age group!

Mido, kindly post more details :)

Thx guys just noticed this reply here ...I moved back to uk
No need to stay in Cairo now after I lost my beloved one my mum
The only reason wanted to stay in Egypt it was  just for her
I am broken shattered feel lost without her ..life itself even has no meaning to me now as mum not there any more

OMG.. Tb can someone who can't play football but like to play be in XD...Just kidding I need people cant play like me so we can learn all together XD

Hi Maka
Thanks for your nice message but I apologise that I won't be able to meet you in Cairo  when you arrive there as I back to uk and live there right now.. It is not meant to meet up but Who knows dear may be one day meet you in Cairo when come for holiday and then would love to hear about your impression about it
Any way I guess you will find a lot of nice guys over there ready to help
I wish you very happy pleasant time in Cairo
Best of luck
Regards
Tariq

Buffy88 wrote:

OMG.. Tb can someone who can't play football but like to play be in XD...Just kidding I need people cant play like me so we can learn all together XD

Nice idea..start building a team i m the first member :)))

hi mido, excuse me may i join you, I love playing football, I am Egyptian, I'd love to make new friends from different culture and backgrounds :D

Mido Aviation wrote:

Hi

hi mido, excuse me may i join you, I love playing football, I am Egyptian, I'd love to make new friends from different culture and backgrounds :D could you tell us more details about the place

I would like to join

okay if you going to make a group of the people who cant play  football do NOT miss me .............. I'm with you of course  :par:

Buffy88 wrote:

okay if you going to make a group of the people who cant play  football do NOT miss me .............. I'm with you of course  :par:

Immigrrant2001 wrote:

Thx guys just noticed this reply here ...I moved back to uk
No need to stay in Cairo now after I lost my beloved one my mum
The only reason wanted to stay in Egypt it was  just for her
I am broken shattered feel lost without her ..life itself even has no meaning to me now as mum not there any more

my condolences... she is in better place

I'm in guys. 6'8" in here!

i m ready