Buying Gold

Asalam Alekum all

I am in search of Gold jewellery shops, where i can buy jewellery i.e, Bandit, chain, bangles etc...

I guess there is some gold market near Batha, but actually don't know exact location, so Please let me know any information about.

Most appreciated if shop location with contact details someone provides.

Thanks in advance

Aali786 wrote:

Asalam Alekum all

I am in search of Gold jewellery shops, where i can buy jewellery i.e, Bandit, chain, bangles etc...

I guess there is some gold market near Batha, but actually don't know exact location, so Please let me know any information about.

Most appreciated if shop location with contact details someone provides.

Thanks in advance

AL Majd souq(u can find it in exit 15 eastern Riyadh road

The al-Qusman market for gold is located in al-Marqab district on al-Rass street, east of the al-Batha markets. It has a number of gold and jewelry shops. It has various types of fancy jewelry and other accessories including expensive watches.

he Batha gold market jewellery shops are located along Al-Rass Street in Souk Al-Qasman [map] near the Nesto Hypermarket
Other Riyadh gold souks include the Deira gold souk (also called Souq al-Thumairi) located near the junction of King Faisal and Tariq bin Zayid streets in Al Dirah district [map], Tayeba souk (also called Kuwaiti market) located along Olaya Street in the King Fahd district [map], and possibly the Souq Hijab in Al Naseem Wes

Thanks much ex_pa

I just try to locate on google i found Al Marqab district nearby Shifa Jazeerah polyclinic or Safa Makkah, but still m confused how far market from these location, walking distance ir by car

Aali786 wrote:

Thanks much ex_pa

I just try to locate on google i found Al Marqab district nearby Shifa Jazeerah polyclinic or Safa Makkah, but still m confused how far market from these location, walking distance ir by car

the difficult thing to find is a parking spot near nesto hypermarket .. if u manged to find a spot then you can walk to the gold market .

Malabar Gold & Diamonds
located at Lulu Hypermarket, Ibn Sulaiman Commercial Complex, is Malabar Group's second outlet in Riyadh and the sixth in Saudi Arabia.

so u have so many choices in albatha

Yes at Lulu Hypermarket plaza i saw two Gold shops but didnt get a chance to go inside, will surely visit there by next weekend as we living quite far away

First will try to locate gold market which you mentioned above

Thanks much

Aali786 wrote:

Yes at Lulu Hypermarket plaza i saw two Gold shops but didnt get a chance to go inside, will surely visit there by next weekend as we living quite far away

First will try to locate gold market which you mentioned above

Thanks much

my mom goes there often but can only remember nesto-hypermarket hope i helped .... i wish u all the best ..

By locating Google map, i find out Nesto hypermarket is just apposite to Lulu Hypermarket, so its not difficult now to find out gold market

Thx again ex_pa

Well is the price the same everywhere? I want to sell some pieces and buys new ones.. Where can I get the best price? I'm not looking for something too fancy as these shops can be easily found in malls.. Thanks.

Alstroemeria wrote:

Well is the price the same everywhere? I want to sell some pieces and buys new ones.. Where can I get the best price? I'm not looking for something too fancy as these shops can be easily found in malls.. Thanks.

i think that The al-Qusman market for gold
is cheaper than most of the malls out there ..

ex_pa wrote:

i think that The al-Qusman market for gold
is cheaper than most of the malls out there ..

Thanks a lot ex_pa :)

You can find most updated Gold Jewellery on Souk Tayba (Also known as Kuawaiti Market).

Kuwaiti market, where its located, any Google map guidance :)

Aali786 wrote:

Kuwaiti market, where its located, any Google map guidance :)

here are the coordinates: 24.735099,46.662648

Thanks much

I have been there yesterday and I can say u that if you go to Taybah Market (Gold souq) you will forget Batha gold market. No comparision at all. Amazing designs. All kinds of gold available there.

go to deira-wider choice and better for western style jewellry. prices currently 200-215sr/ gram.  good deals tend to correspond with the mall sales. pm me if you want more details i am going there this afternoon.
you can get white gold yellow and rose gold items. you can purchase items with or without certificates- just make sure you see hall marks or gold grades stamped on items eg 18k and 21k. silver should also be hall marked.  shop 18 is bit expensive but the quality is fantastic

ex_pa wrote:

Malabar Gold & Diamonds
located at Lulu Hypermarket, Ibn Sulaiman Commercial Complex, is Malabar Group's second outlet in Riyadh and the sixth in Saudi Arabia.

so u have so many choices in albatha

will second this. I also buy from here. May be 1-2 SAR extra per grams but you can buy with ease with no doubts in your mind.

wanted to buy saudi pure gold?
then why going malabar indian gold market?