Any make up artists/hairdressers around?

Hi

I am an make up artist and a qualified french teacher I would like to get in touch with some other professional make up artist or hair dressers or eventually teachers  in  order to look for some business opportunities in morocco
I am thinking about opening a salon  or working as free lance make up artist and need a business partner.

Please get in touch
Thanks

Hi sarasmum!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the Looking for section of Morocco classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: Kindly communicate by PM]

hi sarasmum
ive just posted a question similar to yours
are you still looking, do you live in morocco currently?
where are you looking to start this business?
im looking into the same idea but im currently based in ireland although im originally english
any info will be appreciated

Hi!
I'm looking for a make up artists/ hairdresser for my wedding date. Are you interested if you are still in the area?

Elisa

Hello I am a make up artist too and I live in Morocco. So if I can help let me know. You can also call me at [Moderated:Please use private message]

Hi,
I need to book a make-up artist / haar dresser voor a job in Nador, Marocco. It Will be for The 19th of August from 14.00 till 23.00, including 2 hour break. There Will be 3 looks created that day. The Style is more Western than traditional and therefore looking for a expat. 
If you have experience with brides it will be a plus.
Please contact me asap.

Kind regards,
Karima

Hi Karima,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

This discussion is a bit old... 2012 :D

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Morocco Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi,
I am looking for a good wedding makeup artist and photographer based in morocco. Can you please help me. Thank you

Hi, I am getting married in Marrakech in August and am desperately looking for a hair and makeup artist. Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Hi Hayatj,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is inactive since long. Maybe you could personally contact the professionals (hairdressers, beauty institutes) listed in the Beauty & Wellness In Marrakech section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct