Self Employed

Hi

I am from (New Delhi ) India . I am running a small shop (General Store) in Delhi. I want to come to Mauritius as Self Employed. Please advise some business ideas under which I can come to Mauritius as a Self Employed and can make the targetted amount of 6 Million MUR p.a..

Hi lokeshkapp and welcome to the forum.

I guess there are a lot of things you could do. :whistle:
Do you have something in mind?
I think it would be easier for other members to help you.

Regards
Armand

Can I open a small shop  (general store) in Mauritius. Is it possible in a budget of USD 35000/ . Will I be able to make targetted income of MUR 600000.

Or Can I get in to Car Hire. Need Advice

[Moderated]

Hi,

I would say opening a store is more practical and will earn you the revenue you need. But getting into car rental!!! NOT RECOMMENDED! Takes a lot of investment and you have to bear a lot of costs.

Buying and selling basic commodities in a store will run better than any other business in all times, recession or boom! And if you are selling 3000 commodities in a supermarket everyday with a profit of MUR 10 on each, you are already making 30 000 per day so per month , you be the one gaining. Have a store that runs very well.... Can help you further if you need. Contact is 9293021

Regards.
Disha
And good luck