A girl from Barcelona wants to meet new people and speak in English :)

Hi, good morning I saw your post and I hope you want to meet. Tell me something :)

Always up for meeting new people, recently relocated from London.

Let me know if you are planning anything!

Can't seem to tell if these are current or not but in any case, I'm thinking of heading there as well, perhaps long term. Always great to be able to network some in the process. Chat as you like of course.

Regards,

Steven  (USA)

Hi my name is Jana and I am from Canada and wanted to meet people like you so they can guide me about there places and culturals

Hola!!! Que tal?
My ñame is Kaspars i am visiting Barcelona for week :)
Looking to meet new friends!!!
If you like to chat here is my whatsapp

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Do not post your phone number here for your own security

Hya there am also intrusted to learn spanish cum frm glasgow would u like me sought out this

i´m thnking of starting a chatroom for people that want to practice english

Hi guys are you meeting any time soon? How can I join you?

you live in Barcelona?

Yes

It´s hard to see whos talking to who here!! hehehe so you want to pratice english with someone??

well, I would rather practice Spanish, my English is good ;)

ok sorry but the subject says A girl from Barcelona wants to meet new people and speak in English :) ??? so i´m lost LOL!!

yeah but this topic was started in 2012 :)

hahaha well done for learning english then. Enhorabuena!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee - PS why no photo? lol

Hi Monika

I am Lluis, recently I came back after 4 years líving in Eslovakia and I know perfectly your situation, I was wishing also to find people there to not spend hours on the weekend doing nothing :P

If you want we can meet sometimes to enjoy a Beer and the good wehter that is starting on, if you want, I can show you whatever you would like to see of my city and practice the spanish Language as well.

If you cheer up to meet me, please send me a private messange and we can share emails or phone numbers.

see you :)
Lluis

Hii i will be in ibiza and then barcelona at 25th july ,we can meet :)

Hello- My name is Mark, I'm from Wyoming in the States and have been living in Barcelona for just over 1 month. I am interested in meeting new people in the city and practicing Spanish. I would be interested in teaching you English and you could help me improve my Spanish. Thanks

hello i'm in barcelona if you want me this is my facebook
**** :)

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : please dont give your personal contact detail

:) Am alex from nigeria want to meet you.

Nice. Meeting you. :)

Hi dear
How r u? :)

If you are interested in learning\speaking English, I would be willing to help in exchange practice Spanish...let me know if you're interested please

Hello everyone,

@tdurden0707, please drop and advert in the Language Exchange in Barcelona section of the website so as to have better chances of improving your language skills.

cheers,
Bhavna

Hallo,
I'm from Iraq I'll be in Barcelona from 20 to 23 Sep. , and I'd like to meet you there.
Thanks
Adnan

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : free advertisement is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hiya!

I'm from Scotland, however I'm moving to Barcelona in 2 weeks if anyone wants to meet up!

my Facebook is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging

hello i am from morroco , but im gonna come to spain shortly so if you have a facebook send it to me so we can meet up take care

Hi I'm Jessie from Miami, FL
Moving to Igualada Barcelona in March.
I'm going to join the Facebook page and hopefully meet some of you guys when I move down there, I have plenty of Spaniard friends but would love to make some new English speaking friends  ;)

hi, my name desi from indonesia and now am living in preixens, lleida barcelona. if you have time let´s have a lunch or dinner together.

Delighted to meet and hang out when I get a time frame on getting there. I'm working on it....LOL
Glad to stay in touch in the meantime however as well.

Hello
I will come to barcelona i would like to meet a girl from spain

Hi Venus,

Im also an expat in Barcelona looking for new people to meet :)  What languages do you speak ?
would you like to meet and talk until the night ?

xoxo

Hello. I speak french and English.

Hello I'm coming from London this Tuesday I need some type of accommodation for 1 or 2 nights I'm an English Teacher also travel youtube vlogger any help and advice would be nice thank you

Hi everyone,

@ Lostking98, feel free to have a look at the advert posted in the housing in Barcelona section

All the best,

Bhavna