A girl from Barcelona wants to meet new people and speak in English :)

Hello people!
i am going to work in barcelona for some months (2/4) in bancsabadell. of course after working time it is boring stay alone in barcelona so i m looking for new friends.  ps. I m italian boy and i don t speak spanish/catalano.
Waiting for contacts.

Bye

Edoardo

Hi, From Philippines, i can speak English then also want to meet people here. :)

Hi Everyone!
I would like to join you if there is a chance to have a meetup.

Anyway, I would like to meet new people for improving my english skills.

I'm available on skype.

Cheers

Hello, I'm Mireia from Barcelona and I saw your message.

I speak spanish and catalan, and I'm very interested to learn english. Now I'm studing in the university on Bona nova zone.

I'm waiting for your answer!Thank you!

Greetings

hi friend its me danish i mean my name is danish new in Barcelona like to friendship with English speaking persons that's my mobile number 632764700 when u like to friendship call me on thats number thanks take care bye bye.....

Hey

I speak English well and I would like to practise both Spanish and English. :)

So if you have any activities, can I join you guys? Or we're going to have some activities?

Let me know. :D

Ying

Hi!!!How are u?

I would love to meet u!I am from Spain, but all my friends are from around the world, so we speaks most of the time english.

If u want to meet me let me know.

=)

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

hi what's up?let's begin............

Hello vodkarum -> An introduction maybe? :rolleyes:

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I am Marc,

I am new here in Barcelona, I am fluent in both English and Spanish thought I could help you if you like,like you asked although my accent is american they say.

I don't know I am a simple guy, just sort of trying to make some friends and settle down better. It be nice to hear from you. My email is [email protected] or my fb is Marc matas.

Take care I hope you are having a nice day :)

Gabby_C wrote:

I`m a USA native from California and speak fluent English and Spanish.

I come to Barcelona April 7 and would like to meet with you for conversation, cycling, lunch, drinks, dancing or going to the beach because I also come from the states but will be applying for permanent residence in Spain. My Spanish es basura but I do study everyday en privado.

( To All ) Please write me if anyone can help me as a tranductor at Balmes to apply for a tax number. Thanks and I do have a TEFL certification if you want assistance with English.

Hi everyone, Not sure if you are all still around/living in Barcelona but I am a kiwi girl (NZ) who has just moved here! I'm looking to make some new friends and get amongst some fun in the city of Barcelona!

my name abdullah alobaid living in kuwait city , studying in kuwait university (political science) , 23 years old , if you need any info just ask me , i will be in barcelona in 19-5 😍😍😍

Hello,
I will visit Barcelona from 28 to 30 may. Can we meet and have a drink,? or a walk if you want to show me the city?
Please let me know.
Best regards,
Neves

searching for girls who I can meet by the glass of wine and improve my spanish and english. sorry for mistakes. And I invite you to Primavera Sound this week!!

Hi Max79,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that expat-blog is not a dating website.

Regards,

David.

IM ASHRAF SALEM , EGYPTIAN , 27 YRS OLD

IM LIVING NOW IN SAUDI ARABIA.

UM A PHARMACIST. I'VE THE PLEASURE TO BE UR FRIEND.

I WILL VISIT BARCELONA ON 12TH AUGUST 2013.

REGARDS.

Hello ashraf salem -> Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hola

HEy I will be there starting on August 1st. Want to hang out?

Hi Expats,
Do you like live Cuban Music? if you want to socialize and meet people dont miss next Saturday party.
Free entry and lots of people!

meetup.com/bcnsocialexperience/events/128074282/
facebook.com/events/153491258180157/

Sergio

Hi there! I guess if you reach to read this is because you followed the thread and maybe, like me, you are interested in a meeting up for an informal exchange English-Spanish/Catalan. If you are in the mood let me know and organise something. Best wishes

Hi, Are you still in Barca?  I'll be there in the middle of Oct. and looking for friends to do stuff with while I'm there.  I'll be in Spain for about 3 weeks.  I hope you are well.

Take care,

John

Hi there!

My name is Katie and I am from the United States.  I have been studying in Barcelona for just over a month now.  I would love absolutely love to meet you all and help you better your english, and hopefully you can help me better my Spanish!

Please write me if anyone has any ideas of things to do for Halloween in Barcelona ( home in the United States, the season is much more celebrated and commercialized ) or wants to meet to practice some Spanish, sightseeing, etc.

Hi I m ahmed I m not new here in spain I came 2010 but I could not get any friend I am looking for a honest friend

You guys still up to it? Ima b there on the 20th of dec staying for a month

Hi I just moved to Barcelona from the United States, I don't know anyone and would love to meet you as well as others!

Hi R_Fuller10,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be useful for the members to know you better.

Thank you :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Anyone? Ehm...

Hi

By the way my name is Anoop and currently working as Marketing Professional . I hope this introduction is enough for the first time .If you want to know more about me please feel free to contact me

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Anoop

Hi
I am coming to barcelona on december 15th
Can we meet?

Naseer

Hi
I am also coming to barcelona from Saudi and do not know anyone out there.
Would you like to meet me?
I will be coming on December 15th, and will be staying at barcelona Le Meridien.

Please advise on my mail address '[email protected]

Regards,
Naseer

Hello how are you my name is Angel I will be moving to Tenerife in several days and I am excited and nervous. Yo hablo  Espanol y Ingles y parlor Italiano. I'm American of Latino descent and I'm hoping to meet new interesting and fun friends in Tenerife. Would you like to share your experiences with me? Maybe give me some advice to adjusting to Tenerife?  I'd be appreciative. Hope to hear from you soon. My email is [email protected] thank you, Angel

Hey, I am portuguese 23,fluent in english.
I understand and speak a little of spanish.
I like to travel and meet new people,
I was thinking going to Barcelona for a weekend in January but donŽt know anyone yet,
so maybe we could get together
let me know =)

Ill be ij barcelona tonight

hi everyone of you grils and you guy am here to meet friend serious

Im already here, anyone up for drinks?

Hi there

I will be in barcelona on monday I'm visiting from south africa, would like to meet you and exchange cultures

Regards