5 good reasons for living in Malawi

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Malawi, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

Top 5 reasons I see to prefer Malawi is
1)Less Air & Noise pollution
2)Good Roads with little traffic
3)Relatively less crime in  Southern Africa
4)Eco Tourism in and around Malawi, accessible by Road
5)Indulge in medium sized organic Kitchen gardening &similar hobbies
I came to Malawi almost close to end of 2011. In-spite of the fuel and Forex crisis life in Lilongwe did have its unique aura and splendor. Malawi is good for people who are in love with nature and not much of a consumerist.

Julien wrote:

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Malawi, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

climate, friendly locals, simplicity , availablity of basics , nature

Good things about Malawi

The Weather

If you have plenty of money then you could have a good lifestyle here. However I would not recommend it.  If you can cope with high food and Diesel prices, Racism towards White people, Corrupt Police, bad roads and Medical treatment, high flight prices and hotel's then come otherwise consider somewhere else.

This is my opinion and other's will disagree and probably paint a wonderful life here.

I think you have just given the sum of life and human beings as they strive to co-habitate in this small space called planet earth from developing nations.
Otherwise its everywhere, only that you may have come from a system that overshadows its negative vises by its abudance of wealth. Living in the jungle is never a bed of roses but it has its pleasant moments too. Thats an honest perspective of your experience and some have had it differently. No hard feelings there.

Thats very interesting