5 good reasons for living in Zimbabwe

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Zimbabwe, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

1) Weather
2) The people
3) The quality of life
4) The fantastic country
5) The amazing oppertunity that is Zimbabwe
6) Weather (well I am coming from Ireland)

I am also planning to move there from Zambia (next door). So the six reasons Paddy (above) has provided may not apply to me. So why should I move to Zimbabwe?

Phiri wrote:

I am also planning to move there from Zambia (next door). So the six reasons Paddy (above) has provided may not apply to me. So why should I move to Zimbabwe?

For someone in Zambia to move the reasons can be;

1. Better education for children
2. Quality of life is better because Zimbabwe has developed infrastructure (I know only South Africa beats Zimbabwe on this)
3. Higher salaries compared to Zambia
4. Weather-  Zimbabwe and Malta were actually voted to have the best climate last year
5. The people are so warm and friendly and also literacy is highest in Africa so communication with locals is good. Even someone in rural remote areas can speak very good English
6. The food is tasty
7. Low population density
8. Nice town planning unlike other African countries were most stuff is informal. You find nice chain shops, formal systems and for someone from a developed country this makes life easier
9. Nice tourist destinations withing the country

my other reason is the cities and towns are so smart and generally clean compared to most developing countries

Hi

My best reasons would be

1)  Safety
2)  Home is best
3)  the best place for opportunists
4)  the tourism industry is fantastic
5)  Friendly Police officers :cool:

Maickj said it all...that is very true!!

are you a police officer or married to one