5 good reasons for living in Algeria

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Algeria, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

hi friend .... visit my web site to discover algeria

but it is not compeleted yet

(moderated)

Hello,

This topic is about "5 good reasons for living in Algeria" . Thank you for sharing.

Hard to find 5 reason.

weather is great, people are nice,life is cheaper,women are beautiful,the country is beautiful too
but i have also 50 reasons for not to live here

1. One of the 10 beautiful countries in the World ( green peace,World Organization for Environmental Protection ,
2. Very friendly people.
3. Beautiful Mediteranean climate.
4. Picturesque beaches.
5. Landscape diversity  mountains, plains, desert,...

The list will go on : )
I've inserted a link that best describes Algeria, and tell you why you should live there.

http://www.literaturejunction.com/showt … -the-world

The culture
the weather
the music
the people
the all contry
:D

Hi, I was just 24 days in Argelia last september 2012, I was in Oran, Ain Temouchent,Tlmcen, and some beaches, and IŽm planning to go back for leaving, why? good weather and beaches, very nice and paceful people, I guess it has good posibilities for working, Life is cheap, very low density.
good luck!

I live in Algiers...Good weather,Islam,laid  back lifestyle,good fresh food everywhere,some panoramic scenery..Jijel is beautiful,Oran too,went to Sahara,amazing!!! Algeria has mountains,sea,desert.....

Whatever people told you about Algeria or any place in the world it doesn't enough unless you come and see by your self to live the adventure and to discover the unknown.

but why

ri7tha wa7dha :p

Hello Belkacem MB -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? An introduction would be great as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Je dirai: la diversité géographique et culturelle et biensur le climat!!! 8 mois d'ensoleillement par an! Mis a part cela je ne vois rien!
Lil

for foreigner the only reason is economic reason or sahara

5 reasons:

1) save some money
2) good restaurants
3) you can have time for yourself, there s no social life
4) good restaurants
5) save some money

we need to know 5 reasons to Leave Algeria ;-)

Hi.

I am Algerian living in Algiers since 30 years.
I guess you mean, why a foreigner should expatriate to live and work in Algeria?
The answer, in my opinion, is because of:

- The weather is fine in most north cities, and clean (low polution).
- It's cheap for food, services, petrol, as an expat because Algerian dinard is very low compared to euro or usd :). However, real-estate are very expensive, but rent is fine (as an expat paid in foreign currency).
- You may find some very nice, generous and educated people.

It becomes harder to find other reasons, maybe expats who has been here can tell more and explain better.
Don't forget to ask why one should not live in Algeria before making up your mind.

Hakeem

MinaLil wrote:

Je dirai: la diversité géographique et culturelle et biensur le climat!!! 8 mois d'ensoleillement par an! Mis a part cela je ne vois rien!
Lil

Je pense que la diversité culturelle serait intéressante à connaintre le temps d'une courte visite, et non pas pour vivre avec, surtout pour les occidentaux.

AishaChile wrote:

Hi, I was just 24 days in Argelia last september 2012, I was in Oran, Ain Temouchent,Tlmcen, and some beaches, and IŽm planning to go back for leaving, why? good weather and beaches, very nice and paceful people, I guess it has good posibilities for working, Life is cheap, very low density.
good luck!

Hi. life is cheap here, i didn't know, but how much you expect to be paid to consider life cheap? I know that beaches are crowded, at least in centre and east, and not very secure for most. I think that there is low density in most cities in Algeria, but there is also less infrastructures and work opportunities. This why most population is concentrated in few cities. Just visit Algiers to see how much it's crowded and traffic jammed.

You're five reasons are almost about geography,
It's about living and not a short visit,
I think there other important point to consider, like security, infrastructures, people eduction and culture.

I don't agree that we can generalize "people are very friendly".

Hi,

I agree with what hmit23 said

1) the ambience the ambience the ambience ( funniest ppl in the world)
2) the weather
3) simplicity of life and society
4) very beautiful nature and country
5) fresh delicious food

But I can find a million reason not to live here lol

hi julien
first:Algeria is multilanguage country,with arabic,french,english..
and 1200 Km of sea front and the great Sahara with the Hoggar
second:The hospitality it is in our DNA.
Third:We like foreigners.
fourth:You can find accomodation and job.
fifth:sometimes We have four seasons at the same time..
Welcom

Satco,I do agree with most of what you say but I don't think many people speak English here...just try in the Airport  departure lounge...!!!

Save some money .. not really! lol

[Moderated: Off topic]

seray_s, you know one of the best reasons for an expat is to save money

as an Algerian citizen i can not name you 5 reasons for me but all i can tell you every country has a very specific items that make it so special and different than  others
i personally love all countries with no expectations at all
and as one of my future plan is to travel around the world and try to learn as much as possible of traditions and societies and histories ,,,

Best Regards

The weather, the beach, the mountains, the desert and the food.

rich country and had agood apportunity to improve the living conditiond thier people are generouse and comprehensive try u ll never regret that

hello
maybe 1 weather north and desert
      2 muslim
      3 rich country
      4 has good peaple
      5 touristic country and close to europe.
i guess this is 05 raison.

honest advice from a very realistic person

Algeria is good for

-people who got enough money and want to live in Algeria
-people who want to invest in domains like : commerce , finance , restaurants, tourism  ,,,etc  << you need to know a good lawyer and be aware of   the bureaucracy

Algeria is not good for

- people who come  without money
- people who got young kids
<< Algeria's education is not as good as it is  excepted <<
- people who want to work in Algeria specially who doesn't have any university high degree
<< Algerian youth still suffering to find jobs <<

Best Luck

sarith wrote:

The weather, the beach, the mountains, the desert and the food.

I do agree with the weather and food quality.