5 good reasons for living in Benin

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Benin, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

You should visit Benin to 5 good reasons:
-The people here are warm and welcoming
- There is a coastline where you can contemplate the sea, bathe thy Brozer and have a good time
-You could learn more about their culture quite rich and fruitful
-You will be able to develop good business
And most importantly, you will be able to make good friends

Is it worth the cost? Yes of course. So, do not hesitate longer.

hi i want to ask same question also cause im about tomove to cotonou

Just ask us!

Your words sound very good.  In one to three years, my wife and I may go to Benin.  I recently found out that it is the country my family lived in when it was sold into slavery.  The family was of the Baule (Baoule) tribe, which immigrated from Ghana. Do you have any idea where that tribe is located in Benin?  Perhaps they have merged into another tribe.

My top 5 begins with the weather. I am a sun worshiper, love that it's sunny mostly.
The Vaudou culture fascinates me. The art, dance and music associated with Vaudou are what grabs me.
Benin is relatively safe and the people are welcoming.
Lastly Benin's close proximity to many countries make it a good place to be based. I can in a few hours be in Lome ,Togo for a night out or drive a few more hours to Ghana.
These are my top five reasons. Hope it is helpful.
Rosco

I like to move to benin republic  bit now I'm living in udbut I need help in getting apartment  and later buying my own house.  I'm in  us .