5 good reasons for living in Venezuela

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Venezuela, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

To stay forever, I don't know about that - but to live here for a few years, definitely!

1. The weather.
2. The closeness to the ocean and beaches. I love it!
3. For the adventure; it's a crazy country (or at least city; Caracas), but it contains both pieces of heaven and hell!
4. The closeness to nature (the Avila mountains)
5. I'm stuck between the fresh fruit and the outgoing people. So I'll just put them both here. :)

hola, yo te voy a dar una razon para no vivir en Venezuela, mas de 15000 asesinatos al año.
Hay otras ; los policias son tan delincuentes como los mismos ladrones. Las invasiones propiciadas por el gobierno, las expropiaciones de empresas productivas, fincas, y pare usted de contar.

Ay Carlos, don't be so bitter! Well, I understand if you are, but save it for the thread "Why not to live in Venezuela". There are still great things about this country you know! Yes, easier for me to say since I get to leave in a couple of years, but still. Move away and come back, and  you'll see it too.

carloscolliera15342 wrote:

hola, yo te voy a dar una razon para no vivir en Venezuela, mas de 15000 asesinatos al año.
Hay otras ; los policias son tan delincuentes como los mismos ladrones. Las invasiones propiciadas por el gobierno, las expropiaciones de empresas productivas, fincas, y pare usted de contar.

@carloscolliera15342 - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

After a month only here I couldn't agree more with Venezueca, the weather is great(1), there is a lot to do(2), I met many nice people(3), the landscape is amazing(4), only went once to the beach but I know there are thousands of amazing places to discover.

Parchita fruit juice must be in my top five, along with all the juicy tasty fruits available.

Of course safety and caution is paramount but seriously where are you 100% safe? Nowhere, definitely not in the barrios, where most murders seem to be happening.

Venezuela is amazing! I'm venezuelan married to a english man I have been  living abroad for 7 years and it mean 4 differents country and 3 different states inside the US,all country are differents in culture but for me Venezuela is the best so far the weather is good, the nutural landscapes are amazing for those that doesn't know La Grand Sabana must go to visit it. it's safe with friendly local people that also speak english the are called indigenous pemones that lives between Guyana and Venezuela they are out going very social. many other reason Venezuela is a great country rich in oil and minerals, great earth to grow many tipe of fruit and vegetables I wish me and my family could go back there.

love Venezuela and soon the future of our country will change for the better and the best, god bless you my beautiful country.

Hi, i'll go for the weather. I've been in venezuela for almost 4 years.

dummywear 

Hi, i'll go for the weather. I've been in venezuela for almost 4 years.

Shame on YOU! 4 years living in Venezuela and you only go for the weather hahaha.
that is really interesting and very disrespectful.
a country that allows you to live and work with all the benefits that and sure you have, you know that many people like me and you don't live for 4 years in a country just because of the weather I'm sure you are there because you have better life opportunity than your own cold and sucure country.

be more grateful and remember that out there are lots of Venezuelan that are smart and they also have knowledge obout other culture.

Well ok, Not just the weather....there's also the hot weather!
Ok, the women too. My my experience in venezuela has not been easy but it's priceless.

Hey guys,

Wondering if any one could advise something about Maturin.

I may be leave to live there shortly... I have no single info, so any inputs in this regard will be appreciated...

How big the city is?? Is it suitable for singles or for family life?? How safe is it?? Can you drive safely overthere, can family drive safely on their own in the down town?? how fancy the city is?? Any facilities like sports clubs, social clubs, malls, cinemas, coffeshops, bars, clubs... How connected the city is & what's the nearby attractions?? Are they within driving distances or you have to fly??

Any info will help....

Thanks

Hello Despradoooz.

Hope that the messages above might give you some tips on the country.

Moreover I would sugegst you to browse the other discussion on the Venezuela Forum for better insights.

Thanks
Karen :)

Hi guys!

The first reason to live in venezuela is The Beautiful and nice people...

The food, The Weather, The funny things and The lots of Stuff to do aré The other reasons For live in this country... All people have to come For turist or to live... You aré welcomes!

I would say because its the cheapest destination on earth right now for people earning foreign currency. With 500 USD you can spend 2 months living descent life and getting to discover most beautiful places. Only thing, you will need local people to help you do this.