Zumba in al ain

Heyy ladies!! Is there any zumba lessons here in al ain? Let me know.. I would love to join anytime:-)

Hi Miss1234, your thread has been moved to Al Ain forum!

I invite you to post an advert in the classes section of Al Ain classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

yes, you can inquire in Oasis Hospital. My wife is attending Zumba lesson every Wednesday 5:15 p.m.

Thanks but jeez.. I finish work at 9 pm..:-(

I would be interested in Zumba classes as well..does anyone know how much it costs to join a class?

(moderated: off topic)

vimelonera wrote:

yes, you can inquire in Oasis Hospital. My wife is attending Zumba lesson every Wednesday 5:15 p.m.

They have zumba lessons in Oasis Hospital? That's great then, coz that is where I will be working soon! :-)

HJ0 wrote:

I would be interested in Zumba classes as well..does anyone know how much it costs to join a class?

About 290 for 10 classes @ Danat Al Ain (Intercontinental)

I want to inquire how much is the registration for the zumba class? I'm not that good in dancing but i want to try it :-) and I want to know the schedule time and if the class is mix male and female :-) Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day.

The health club of al Ain Rotana hotel is doing Zumba lessons. I have seen the brochure, but cannot remember the prices.  Check out their web site.

any of you guys know a zumba classes conducted in the evening coz am working in dubai, thanks