Greetings citizens of Montenegro!

Hello.
I am a young man from Ukraine. 21 years old.
Me and my comrade will be in Montenegro since the beginning of October until the New Year (3 month).
We are looking for work and accommodation on the official basic. We have the funds to travel across the country.
The main thing for us is the official work place. If we will manage to get a good job opportunity then applying for a "working permit" will be just ideal.

A little about us: very reliable guys, seeking new friends, cultural exchange, language studying... also you would never get bored with us around XD
More about me You can read on my page, and as for my comrade his page will be created right away in day or two from now.
I will notify You ;)

Ideal work place would be restaurant / bistro / cafe - kinda thing.
We are both were studying geography, at the university, but just looove to cook))
I have great skills in cooking vegetables and my comrade is very good at preparation all kinds of meat.
As you can guess, main problem, for us is lack of official experience. So for now i think officially registered work place is unattainable. So in that case - any place of work will be fine... and it will be nice if food preparation will be somewhere there)) But hard labor also acceptable. I think up to 60-70 lbs. will be good.

If You can help with advise or any useful information OR You are one of that kind of young people who just love guests and can help with "groovy flat" )) lingo, and info... please do so! You will be saint in my eyes)

Any help will be appreciated greatly!
Thank You in advance.
                                                                              Eugene L

Hi Eugene !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hello Armand!

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

The summer is over, so foreign workers aren't needed (in summer, Montenegro takes up to 70000 of them), so all caffe/restaurant jobs are taken by local workers. Even if you're exceptionally better than local guys - you don't speak Serbian, so your chances getting job there are none.

But, since the summer is over, construction of buildings can continue (it stops during summer, so the noise doesn't disturb guests) and since you're up for a hard work, you should try seeking such jobs. Again, knowing the language is a +

The accommodation is usually given by the company where you work (they probably cut the income for that)

I'm the kind of young people who just like guests WHO PAY and I can give you accommodation in Petrovac, Montenegro :cool:

Combine
Pls
Can you link me up with missionary organisation in Montenegro
I love to come for missionary work in Montenegro
Regards

Well, if guys can speak Serbian, they are able to go to Serbia to work there. The work is seasonable there as I know so they can be really needed.