Have to chose between a L1A/E2/Marriage!

Hey there!

I am currently in Austin, TX, starting a new business! I really enjoy my time but unfortunately I have to go back to France (my home country) because my visa waiver comes to an end.

I really want to stay, so I've consulted a few lawyers to have different opinions. They say I can be eligible to E2 or L1A (I own a company back in France which is matching the requirements). I have also a girlfriend who is ready to marry me if it can help. (don't know if it's a good idea though)

What do you think of that?  Do you know good lawyers in the Austin area?

Thanks!
Maxime

Salut,

C'est assez facile a gagner la citoyennete des Etats-Unis a partir du mariage a un citoyen americain.
Je te conseille fortement de te marier avec ta copine.
Apres faire ca, tu pourras demander les autorites americains pour renouveler ton visa et le convertir.

Ok, cool, thanks for your answer!
I mean, my relationship with this girl is not very serious, I don't know if I picture myself living with her..

if you are female (as your profile states), then marrying your girlfriend unfortunately won't help you with immigration.

Ha, I am a man in fact. Yeah, sorry I've missfill out my profile I guess. I'll try to correct that.

edited : ok, done.