Looking for Australian/NZ Expats in Bali - Gorgeous Getaways

Hello,

My name is Rachel Rowling and I own Gorgeus Getaways/Medaway health, the leading medical tourism companies, originated in Australia. 

gorgeousgetaways.com
medawayhealth.com

We are looking to expand into Bali and looking for Australian or NZ expats to do some contract work as a customer service manager looking after clients travelling to BALI for cosmetic and dental work. May lead to full time based on how quickly the market adopts.

FULL TRAINING PROVIDED

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will send you more information or you can email me at [email protected]

Warmest regards,

[email protected]

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post your advert in the jobs in Bali section as well.

Thank you.
All the best,
Christine

Hi Rachael,

I have spent the last 25 years travelling to Bali , My son was living in Bali as a project manager with Karma resorts, I have spent most of my Career in Customer Service with Qantas and now as a Team Manger for a Domestic Cleaning Company , I  have travelled extensively throughout Bali and Asia but I call Bali my second home I am looking at being an expat of Bali, in the very near future , Im sur my contacts and knowledge could help you with your venture, I am most interested in your offer

Thankyou

Tracy

Hello Racheal

Its been a couple of weeks since I PM you Plus follow up messages more recently
Still NO acknowledgment of receipt or advanced  information as Promised
Please be professional & genuine in your dealings with Expat.com Bali
It is a common curtsy to people who respond to your requests
Sincerely AussieHJ

Hi Rachel,

I am fully aware of your business as I have had friends use your services and have considered them for myself.

I am very interested to hear more about your plans. I have myself been to Bali 2 years running for dental work and can see it is a growing market. I have strongly (dont get me started!)recommended this service to friends who completely agree with me. Why not have a holiday AND get your teeth (or cosmetic work)done at the same time AND for a quarter of the price!!!! Its a win win!!

I only joined Expat.com today as I am looking to move to Bali. This would be a perfect opportunity for me and its something I am passionate about already!!!

I look forward to hearing from you and further discussing this fantastic opportunity.

Thank you

Lia

P.S

Please contact me either on this blog or by email [email protected]

Thanks Lia!